• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Descriptive The 100/KH Search ~

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Good day everyone, as the title suggests I'm feeling some post apocalypse type rps and specifically some of The 100 as well as Kingdom Hearts. Typically I write at least around 3 paragraphs (per character) and would love to find someone else who does the same/is as into detail and being descriptive as I am! To try and keep this short and simple I'll list a few things of what I am looking for.

• Please be okay with ocs. I'm an oc x canon gal, but I'm happy to double and do canon x canon, or perhaps even oc x oc if that's your thing.
  • Primarily I do m x f for my side. (There may be occasions I wanna try f x f.) I'm more than happy to branch out and do whatever you want for your pairing :)
  • I do have discord, though I'd kind of prefer ooc chat on there rather than an actual rp. I'm good with trying forums, pm, email, and potentially other places. Just ask!
  • I know it's not always going to be even but please put equal effort into both characters. I put just as much effort into the canons I play and would appreciate the same courtesy.
  • If your not feeling the room anymore please just let me know. I'd rather not eagerly wait for a reply that's never going to come lol.
  • I'm happy to plot and ooc chat. I actually prefer it and think it helps keep roleplays going longer :)
I think that's about it but I'll edit it if anything else comes to mind! I'm primarily looking for someone to play Bellamy, and Riku. I'm happy to give anyone a shot in return :3

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd be up for discussing a roleplay in The 100 realm! I'm cool with playing Bellamy. Feel free to message me if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back