• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Descriptive Overwatch High School AU

Sapphic

Sad Lesbian
Hey! I'm looking for an overwatch high school au group. Pretty much every character role is open except soldier 76, and Mercy. You can have up to two characters. Yes, this is a romance/ship heavy rp. Yes, OCs are welcome, and OC/Character is welcome. Ana is Pharah's older sister instead of her mom bc reasons, same with Torb and his daughter Brigitte. Only the humanoid characters, Zenyatta being the exception. Here's some character ideas? But you don't have to use these at all you can basically use:

Doomfist: Smart, strong new transfer student
Genji: Cocky playboy
McCree: nerd thats into westerns, maybe?
Pharah: School basketball star? Idk she has that one outro
Reaper: edgy emo kid, obviously
Sombra: Mischievous hacker for hire, CAN fix your grades for you lol
Tracer: track and field star
Hanzo: Brilliant honor roll student, kind of an asshole
Junkrat: Delinquent
Mei: Cute but nerdy science girl
Torbjorn: ????????
Widowmaker: Mean punk girl
D.Va: Cute gamer girl
Rein: Football quarterback allstar
Roadhog: Secondary delinquent
Zarya: Girls wrestling champion
Ana: ????????????????
Brigitte: Auto shop queen
Lucio: "hey please check out my sound cloud mixtape thanks"
Moira: Librarian's assistant
Symmetra: School's best dancer
Zenyatta: Genji's best friend?

Plus your OC's!
Hey those are all just ideas, you can come up with your own too! Only descriptive RPers please!

Hello! I think I'd be interested in your rp, from what I read it looks pretty darn fun!
This is still up! I needed to take a break from roleplay to focus on school, but it's summer now, so, I'm all good! Pm me for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back