Idea Describe your latest RP idea in a sentence!

superheroes save the day by rescuing your house from being lasered into ash by the villains but also ruin your day by running through your house as a shortcut instead of around it.

Classic modern war story set in an Eastern European country torn apart by civil war, but with one twist: the characters aren't soldiers, they aren't spec ops operatives, they aren't infantrymen, hell they aren't even support troops: they're just a bunch of civilians desperately trying to survive

immortal dude who just kinda doesn't wanna exist anymore gets forced to put up with a 12 year old psycho child and 6 insane folks for the sake of saving the world.

Cannot get the idea out of my mind. I created a character for this a while ago but never got a chance to play her.

Characters live in and/or try to escape a testing facility built to contain and study superpowered individuals— many of whom committed no crimes— for the "public safety".

College Age Magical Girls/Boys/Others of various origins go to Military School to learn to fight monsters and evil Magical Girls/Boys/Others threatening the US (but mainly New York).

Alternatively...

American comic book style superheroes with a Magical Girl themed coat of paint.

Buckle in, this is a long one

young noblewoman, by young I mean 18-20, has been arranged to marry a much, much older man, I'm talking 40s to 50s, who has a reputation for mistreating his wives. Not wanting to marry an old creep, she runs off into the forests around his castle on the day of their wedding. She of course gets helplessly lost, and eventually collapses from exhaustion.

When she wakes up, she's being cared for by a local tribe deep in the forests, and comes face to face with her savior: a young hunter around her age. There's an immediate connection between the two, and they begin to connect. Maybe he teaches her out to use the bow, she teaches him to read and write, etc.

Eventually, he tells her that his tribe is no ordinary ones. They mostly consist of werecreatures, who have all sworn a duty to protect a sacred tree.

Essentially a cute little love story about two people from very different cultures and upbringings connecting and learning to understand each other. Would probably take place over the course of years.

Buckle in, this is a long one

young noblewoman, by young I mean 18-20, has been arranged to marry a much, much older man, I'm talking 40s to 50s, who has a reputation for mistreating his wives. Not wanting to marry an old creep, she runs off into the forests around his castle on the day of their wedding. She of course gets helplessly lost, and eventually collapses from exhaustion.

When she wakes up, she's being cared for by a local tribe deep in the forests, and comes face to face with her savior: a young hunter around her age. There's an immediate connection between the two, and they begin to connect. Maybe he teaches her out to use the bow, she teaches him to read and write, etc.

Eventually, he tells her that his tribe is no ordinary ones. They mostly consist of werecreatures, who have all sworn a duty to protect a sacred tree.

Essentially a cute little love story about two people from very different cultures and upbringings connecting and learning to understand each other. Would probably take place over the course of years.
giphy.gif

That's a long sentence, Rusty.

A high school talent/idol club (with the founder apparently being indecisive about its name at first) based on the GM's Fire Emblem Awakening fanfic.

Werewolves must create their own cult to gain enough power before the sixth full moon rises in order to perform a dark ritual.

This idea is by no means fleshed out, but it is something that came to mind in a dream recently.

An ancient undead dragon named Kragmagon the Rotten is awakened and angry because their heir was slain. The hero finds Kragmagon, is overwhelmed by Kragmagons forces and is turned undead during the battle.

I have no idea what happens next.

Its an idea i wanted to do a long time ago but sadly don't have enough time to actually do it.
For context I'm a part of a decently sized Discord RP server, I'm one of the DM there, iv got permissions from other DM's and staff.

Ok lets do it.

"Before some people as they wander their worlds a red wooden door smelling of roses appears before them, and upon entering they see they are inside a tavern, which is constantly full but at the same time always has space for more quests as it magically expands and contracts."

Its meant to be a RP where players can share their stories/information between others, get new friends, repair their gear, eat and drink their fill aswell as rest.
And its all run by a something looking like a half-elf and his baby drake, he lends a helping hand to those new in the trade, and the old too, lending gear, giving tips and etc.
why "something looking like a half-elf" well the oldest person to got this place has been coming here for 5000 years but the appearance of the drake and the tavern owner don't change at all.

MLP Based, based on the main show but with a darker tone and mature themes, darker addtions of my own making.

A Pokemon gijinka academy with a (supposedly) villainous team hiring some kids to spy on it.

(Neither it's a new RP nor it was mine, but I'm just feeling particularly nostalgic. Too bad it didn't last beyond a rather chaotic first day of school, though.)

Last edited:
Kids who were experimented on meeting back up as Adults, to solve the mystery of their rapidly declining/worsening symptoms.

Angel goes Xena: Warrior Princess on baddies by using her halo as a chakram.

A once-legendary warrior of a powerful and ancient race must fight to save his family, though he had given up his power long ago to live as a normal human and have said family, and is no longer as young and strong as he used to be.

A person afflicted with lycanthropy joins a monastery in hopes of gaining control over their curse.

A boy raised in an abbey, and had every intention of becoming a peaceful member of the order, is forced by his patron deity to take up the sword and become their champion after a god with a grudge wiped out all of that deity's followers.

Pokemon trainer who specializes in Bug-types.

For D&D: A man goes on a quest for vengeance against the one who captured and tortured him, unaware that he had died from said torture and rose as a Revenant.

Last edited:
Group of guys and gals and one priest work under a older priest that sends them to go investigate a urgent phone call leading them to stumble into a small manor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back