Idea Describe your latest RP idea in a sentence!

Speaking of that roleplay, I literally cannot get into the site. I keep getting gateway time-out errors every time I try.
Sigh...

Me too, actually. Already reported it to the mods of that site via Discord and they said they're working on it.

And back to topic, here's another one: A ragtag bunch of Eeveelutions fighting draconic tyrants (both literally and metaphorically) in a fantasy version of Galar, PMD-style.

In a fantasy world recovering from war, the future leaders overcome the mistakes of the past internally and externally.

(I made this RP in 2018 ! I'll be rebooting it soon.)

not new but rebooted—

A sort of Warm Bodies + Alone + The Walking Dead mashup where some of the zombies are self aware and retain higher brain functions, some humans are immune to the virus completely, and some humans live in the woods with functioning zombies

fun times

A somewhat backward isekai-genre where people who play a popular online VR multiplayer game suddenly wake up as their avatars but in the real, modern world.

DnD game with the starting kingdom being ruled by a friendly Vampire Queen and the party being hired to do a thing by the Queen's fifth daughter a lesbian Dhampir.

Dice vampires and lesbians not many ideas have been made past that since I'm unlikely to actually make this rp since I have never dm'ed a dnd game.

A psychopathic flower ruins his living space for some peace and quiet and ends up getting an entire middle school's class worth of children tumbling into his life for his troubles.

A comedy between two primordial beings and a cursed human that just won't go form a triad.

I'm tentatively putting this together, as I'm not sure if I will actually have the time to carry it through or not. But I guess I'll mention it, regardless:

A tongue-in-cheek, Pulp-styled, sci-fi featuring iconic alien species such as Grays, Reptilians, and Martians.

Last edited:
Girls Und Panzer, a show turned series.

Basic setting premise is basically alternate post-war world where tank warfare is a sport and schools are on ships. Other places probably explain it better than I can.
sounds German

Shield Academy - but it's Digimon.

Hey guys! I made this just to see what awesome ideas y'all have, synthesized in a single sentence lol. It doesn't have to be your latest RP idea and if you have that many/can, you can describe past RPs you've created or brainstormed for. That being said, this is a thread for appreciation of ideas, not as a place to deliberately rip ideas off - if you are inspired by the concept of someone else, please credit or let the person know :>

I'll go first!

A Coraline-inspired horror/mystery roleplay where the players play as the children living with Other Mother (and various other side characters) who found themselves in her dimension quite similarly to how Coraline found her way in.

A circus roleplay where players get to play as various members of that circus; the drama will mostly come from the inner dynamics of members, romances, rivalries, secrets that the ringmaster may hide, etc.
A futuristic high octane racer involving supernatural magic and abilities with plasma where racing is treated like a sport or a deathmatch.

A futuristic high octane racer involving supernatural magic and abilities with plasma where racing is treated like a sport or a deathmatch.
isn't racing already treated like a sport? also, you might like the movie, Death Race. The original one came out in 1975, but they remade it in 2008 and it spawned a few sequels.

isn't racing already treated like a sport? also, you might like the movie, Death Race. The original one came out in 1975, but they remade it in 2008 and it spawned a few sequels.
Well yeah, you're right, but what I had in mind was more intense. You're basically breaking sound barriers and farther, it even gets extraterrestial and sci-fi to an extent, racing between planets and such. I'd fully make and continue to flesh it out but my partner who I was working with lacks the motivation as of now. Maybe sometime later though.

Based on the book Scythe by Neal Shusterman, a group of teens are chosen to train to become bringers of death in a world of immortality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back