Anime & Manga Describe Anime/Manga Poorly

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
So, I was looking through new posts, and noticed thread where you describe a movie in one sentence. I wanted to create my own version, except it's for anime/manga, and you can use as many sentences as you want. I'll start off:
jojos-bizarre-adventure-featured.jpg
A psychopath becomes a vampire so he can kill his adopted brother, who in turn learns magical sunshine karate from an Italian man in a top hat, and is accompanied by a man named after a rock band.​

Here's a second:
jojo-battle-tendency.jpg
An English street punk, an Italian Nazi sympathizer, a milf, and a cyborg Nazi officer team up to stop three ancient Aztec vampires from becoming gods.​

91f4I48GiSL._SY445_.jpg

Adults can't get their shit together, so a bunch of kiddies gotta save the world all by their lonesome.

Well, actually, these monster things do most of the work, but hey, friendship counts as doing something, riiiiiiight....?

Anime's Best Boy, Anime's Best Girl, and Anime's Best Lonewolf fight together to become the strongest ninjas by doing the least ninja-like things.

15c0c330c4c57d267fb661ec7a92f0f5.jpg

Stuck in a poorly balanced Virtual Reality Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game, Modern Anime's Best Boy solo's his way to being number 1... in the hearts of the girls he saves.​

Anime's Best Boy, Anime's Best Girl, and Anime's Best Lonewolf fight together to become the strongest ninjas by doing the least ninja-like things.

15c0c330c4c57d267fb661ec7a92f0f5.jpg

Stuck in a poorly balanced Virtual Reality Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game, Modern Anime's Best Boy solo's his way to being number 1... in the hearts of the girls he saves.​
Those are pretty good, even though I've never watched either of those.

Here's a description:
Volume_82.jpg
A paraplegic and an Italian man use spin magic to stop the President of the United States from absorbing the body parts of Jesus so he can make America great again.

JoJo's is really, really strange.​

Dragon Ball Z:
An alien that beats his wife and abandons his sons(more than once) solves all his problem by shooting his enemies with shiny blue or yellow laser beams

Toradora:
Annoying little girl with anger issues tries to date a scrony little nerd who is friends with a mean looking teenager.
A high school kid with a mean face tries to date the annoying little girls friend.
Together they get rejected and settle for each other.

Acca 13:
A smoker likes cigarettes. He also works for a department of the government that he repeatedly tries to leave but is stuck there against his wishes.

Fairy Tail:
The worlds greatest Plot Armor(with friendship and more fan service than actual character development and coherent plot progression)

SAO:
I know what I said before but THIS is the worlds greatest plot armor(with more side chicks than a black pimp in the 80s)

SAO2:
Somehow even more plot armor than the first. Also the main character is a trap...GAY

Death Note:
What would happen if Kanye was Japanese.

Steins Gates:
What would happen if the Flash was Japanese.

Death Parade:
A goth kid's dream

Shokugeki:
FoodGasm

One Piece:
A pirate who can't swim looks for gold.

Full Metal Alchemist:
A midget with no arm and a robot with a soul fuck up before the show even begins.

Full Metal Alchemist Brother Hood:
Same thing but slightly different.

ReZero:
A kid dies repeatedly just so he can kiss a girl.

My Hero Academia:
A kid without powers gets his dreams crushed by his greatest idol and nearly kills himself causing his hero to give him powers.

Your lie in April:
A kid psychologically tortured by his mother starts to gain hope again only for his girlfriend to die months later.

Digimon:
Off Brand Pokemon(show)

Yugioh:
Off Brand Pokemon Card Game

Bakugo:
Off Brand Yugioh with toys

Beyblade:
Off Brand Bakugo with spinning toys

No Game No Life:
More like no gain fuck life

Erased:
Biggest let down of 2016 after the election

One Punch Man:
Poor mans Mob Psycho 100

Madoka Magica:
Lolis get fucked over more than little boys in church

Soul Eater:
What would happen if Bleach was less than 100 episodes
The lazy mans bleach

Youjo Senki:
Atheist gets fucked by God

Dragon Ball Z:
An alien that beats his wife and abandons his sons(more than once) solves all his problem by shooting his enemies with shiny blue or yellow laser beams

Toradora:
Annoying little girl with anger issues tries to date a scrony little nerd who is friends with a mean looking teenager.
A high school kid with a mean face tries to date the annoying little girls friend.
Together they get rejected and settle for each other.

Acca 13:
A smoker likes cigarettes. He also works for a department of the government that he repeatedly tries to leave but is stuck there against his wishes.

Fairy Tail:
The worlds greatest Plot Armor(with friendship and more fan service than actual character development and coherent plot progression)

SAO:
I know what I said before but THIS is the worlds greatest plot armor(with more side chicks than a black pimp in the 80s)

SAO2:
Somehow even more plot armor than the first. Also the main character is a trap...GAY

Death Note:
What would happen if Kanye was Japanese.

Steins Gates:
What would happen if the Flash was Japanese.

Death Parade:
A goth kid's dream

Shokugeki:
FoodGasm

One Piece:
A pirate who can't swim looks for gold.

Full Metal Alchemist:
A midget with no arm and a robot with a soul fuck up before the show even begins.

Full Metal Alchemist Brother Hood:
Same thing but slightly different.

ReZero:
A kid dies repeatedly just so he can kiss a girl.

My Hero Academia:
A kid without powers gets his dreams crushed by his greatest idol and nearly kills himself causing his hero to give him powers.

Your lie in April:
A kid psychologically tortured by his mother starts to gain hope again only for his girlfriend to die months later.

Digimon:
Off Brand Pokemon(show)

Yugioh:
Off Brand Pokemon Card Game

Bakugo:
Off Brand Yugioh with toys

Beyblade:
Off Brand Bakugo with spinning toys

No Game No Life:
More like no gain fuck life

Erased:
Biggest let down of 2016 after the election

One Punch Man:
Poor mans Mob Psycho 100

Madoka Magica:
Lolis get fucked over more than little boys in church

Soul Eater:
What would happen if Bleach was less than 100 episodes
The lazy mans bleach

Youjo Senki:
Atheist gets fucked by God
These are all hilariously true! Good job!

Inuyasha: Girl keeps calling for an angsty dog boy, and together they fight hundreds of demons, all for a stupid piece of jewelry.

An ambiguously gay vampire from 200 years stole great-great grandpa's body. Now the fate of a milfs life rests in the hands of five men and a dog.
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back