• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom descendants roleplay

the dark prince

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i'm looking for a canon x oc descendants roleplay
my love interest will be harry hook and i can play a canon character for you if you'd like

message me if interested!
here is my character:
[ PERSONAL INFORMATION ]

"i'm rotten to the core"
given name → ruby
middle name → elizabeth
surname → heart
date of birth → november 21
age → 18
sexuality → bisexual
gender → female
parents → king and queen of hearts

[ APPEARANCE ]

"people underestimate me because of how adorable i am"
overall appearance → r u b y
ruby has straight bright red hair down past her shoulders. She's 5'2" putting her on the shorter side, but she tends to wear heeled boots to make her look taller.
casual clothing → + + + + +
formal clothing → + + + +
face claim → ariana grande

[ PERSONALITY ]

"i'm not my mother"
overall personality →
ruby can be a very anxious person especially when it comes to her mother. growing up with her, she would go from being perfectly fine to enraged in seconds. she's very critical of herself and just tries to live up to her mother's expectations. she can be kind of codependent so when she finds herself alone, she gets really nervous. she's gotten pretty good at lying and manipulation when she needs to use it. she tends to put on a ditzy routine when she's trying to get what she wants from someone. she doesn't show her anger very often, but when she does it can be surprising coming from her. she also tends to come off as conceited at times, mostly keeping her doubts about herself inside.
fears & phobias →
disappointing her mom
being alone for the rest of her life
spiders

[ HISTORY ]

biography →
ruby was born in wonderland before all the villains were moved to the isle of the lost. she doesn't remember much of wonderland, except how colorful it was. she grew up in the isle, being told stories by her mother painting herself as the victim despite being the one who chopped off peoples heads. she always talked about getting revenge on Alice. her mother even had her painting things red, not just roses as most people knew about her, but anything that was white she wanted red, which confused ruby to no end. As ruby got older, she learned sleight of hand and how to manipulate people into getting what she wanted. she even learned how to do this with her mother, although sometimes if she failed, it didn't end too well. it was much easier for her to get things out of her father who was kind of a pushover.

[ ROMANTIC ENDEAVORS ]

status → single
current love interest → harry hook
relationship with current love interest → being apart of different crews, they're enemies. ruby being with mal and harry being with uma's crew. but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't attracted to him
extra:
→ she's always loved singing and once she gets to auradon, she realizes she might have a chance to make it in music
→ voice: + +
→ song she wrote: put your hearts up

Last edited:
I am interested, however just a heads up I have not watched the movies in a long time

if you're still open to rp descendants, I'd be interested! if not, then that's ok as well^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back