DERSE

Alex: Use on of the machines

You use the machine. It needs and object to duplicate. You choose the ??6 pin.

The machine creates a paradox clone of ?? in general. It makes a baby ??.

Alex: Dream

It seems that you and PS are safe... For now atleast. You say goodbye to  PS and baby ?? and sleep.

Alex: Wake up and Non Existence Autumn Derse

You wake up on Non existence Autumn Derse. It seems that there isn't black hole, but it is very quite.

Alex: Examine

It seems that they're 2 people in the room.

(( The what? Ima say its a Dragon Monopoly guy. ))

Alex: Greet Dignitary

After examining closer, it was just one handsome gentlemen dragon and his top hat. He beckons you to come over to play a game of chess.

Alex: Kick the Dignitary's ass in chess

You beat him so hard at checkers he time travels.

???? and ????: Enter Room

2 people enter the room. You don't see there faces but there shadows are recognizable. 

Alex: Meet ????

One of the people is their Universes Alex.

They seem to have the FEAR NO KINGPEN (End Game Rifle) in there hand preparing to fire. They're not in Derse Pajamas but in there God Tier outfit. In there other hand is a ring.

AU Alex: Are you me?

Alex: Yes

Alex: Explain to AUA why you're here

You tell him about his timeline jumping. He seems very proud of you for some reason. AUA seems to be looking for the other shadow but they're no where to be seen.

Alex: Travel back to your universe

You spent enough time here. Besides, PS needs help with a time mummy. Wait you can't travel back to your universe because  you're your dream self.

Alex: Dream

As start to sleep you here the other shadow come in. You can tell his voice is Jack Noir. You try to warn AUA but you're already dreaming.

(( oh. Ok. Well I'm going to make this one the Dragon Dignitary, becuase I've a story plot in my mind ))

Alex: Wake up

You wake up on the meteors. It seems that they're not at this ecto lab. You high five baby ??.

Alex and Baby ??: Teleport

You and B?? (baby ??) teleport for some reason.

DREAM Alex: Begin to Sleep-Fly

Instead of Sleep walking, your dream self begins to sleep fly towards Derse

CZ: HOLY SHIT! DONT GO TOWARDS THERE DREAM ALEX,,, YOULL GET SUCKED INTO THE BLACK HOLE!!!! HEHEHEH

Sievert2 appears on Derse. He teleports to the black queen & co and asks, "hey guys, is it okay if i have sekx with my gf?"

They generally give the same response as Prospit, albeit with more death threats.

"Oh well thanks. And bye."

Sievert2 teleports away with fifty boonBONDS where he was standing.

BOONBONDS!!! SO MUCH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back