• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Derpy Dev is off his meds again and searching for RP partners (fantasy, maybe romance)

Derpy Dev

to nobody's surprise he's not straight
Hey! Weird ADHD nerd here looking for some RP partners. Basically as long as you aren't a jerk we should be fine.

Shipping? Sure! FxF, MxF, and maybe MxM, though that's new territory.

High fantasy or super heroes is what I usually do, but if you have a good idea for a different genre, I'm willing to give it a try!

I'm only gonna try like three people at a time, so it's pretty much a first come first serve kinda thing.

Ideas! Feel free to come up with your own, but I have a couple:

Predator and Prey: One character hunting another. Who's good and who's bad? Who's right and who's wrong? Will they become allies some day? Who knows?
Heist: Both characters are villains trying to steal a great artifact.

(one more thing: i like anime faceclaims. you can fight me on that one haha, but you can use what you want)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back