• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Derpy Craves Some Fantasy RPs

Derpy Dev

to nobody's surprise he's not straight
Every once and a while I decide I want to try some small RPs. This is one of those times.

At max, I'm only going to try with three people. First come first serve, please post here if you would like to join.

Fantasy is preferred (it's what I do best), but I'm also willing to try some other kinds of RPs if you have an idea.

Romance? Sure! MxF or FxF. I personally prefer to play female characters, but I'll do either.

I'm posting this super late at night and don't really have a lot of ideas at the time of posting, but I'll certainly have a few by morning.

I could do a Fantasy, Modern or Futuristic RP.

Romance included. MxF. I'd play the male character. Are you ok with doubling or tripling?

I'd like to hear your ideas for the RP once you come up with them.

How you feel about if you a man who has amnesia but he later to turns out to be the god Apollo? Just trying to create some new ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back