• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Depths & Wilds (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Good question! I think it's up to you guys, though, I haven't heard if D. Rex D. Rex will stick with this one or not.
I'll be happy to stick around! And I am happy with either path. New or old. As it stands, our two magic casters do have a fun contrast between orderly and wild magic. As well as light and dark.

Things IRL have gotten very busy, i'm afraid I'll have to dip out for now :( sorry everyone!

Okay, Random Word Random Word and D. Rex D. Rex . So, you're together. With the bone construct...thing. Do you want to continue on you quest? A reminder:
  1. We are exploring a legendary battlesite that lies deep in an ancient forest, seeking the crypt of a forgotten hero.
  2. We are here to stop the release of an ancient evil guarded by crazed cultists and an alien horror.
Also, with the group down to you two, I'm thinking I add in some hirelings for you? So it's more than the two of you?

Oops, I forgot to reply here. The Bone Construct Thing gives Venaar disadvantage on all spellcasting for so long as she keeps it around, so it's tying up most of her power, unless she can do a ritual or something to stabilize it. Do we need hirelings to balance the mechanical expectations of the game? Otherwise I'm perfectly happy to continue, but I'm not sure if D. Rex has the time or inclination.

Oops, I forgot to reply here. The Bone Construct Thing gives Venaar disadvantage on all spellcasting for so long as she keeps it around, so it's tying up most of her power, unless she can do a ritual or something to stabilize it. Do we need hirelings to balance the mechanical expectations of the game? Otherwise I'm perfectly happy to continue, but I'm not sure if D. Rex has the time or inclination.
I'm also perfectly happy to continue as is. I dont need to force numbers if we can take care of it just the two of us.

Yeah, I think I'll add hirelings and maybe I'll take over the other characters, as well. I'll get the scene set back up. Maybe some hard-framing.

No sorry needed. I was doing the same. Thanks for hanging in.

Yeah, I was pressing it forward and seeing if it will pique D. Rex D. Rex 's interest.

Maybe it's time to throw in the towel on this one...

Thoughts?

No sorry needed. I was doing the same. Thanks for hanging in.

Yeah, I was pressing it forward and seeing if it will pique D. Rex D. Rex 's interest.

Maybe it's time to throw in the towel on this one...

Thoughts?
Nay boss. My thoughts are that I'm stupid, unorganized, and forgetful and got too many tabs open on my browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back