Other Depressing things to think on

pQo7e8E.jpg

One day, I'll have to watch all of my loved ones die in front me, and then once it's finally my turn, I'll most likely be surrouned by my crying remaining loved ones, or with no-on at all. Then, furthermore, while my currently living loved ones would of course remember me, after a few generations, if I don't make some sort of impact on the world in one way or another, I'll forever forgotten into oblivion and no-one will remember that I even existed, except maybe a few photos that were passed down or my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren that happen to be interested in genealogy and see my name on their family tree. There's also the fact that there's a possibility that everyone in the future that's related to me may parish, thus ending the bloodline once and for all.

One day, I'll have to watch all of my loved ones die in front me, and then once it's finally my turn, I'll most likely be surrouned by my crying remaining loved ones, or with no-on at all. Then, furthermore, while my currently living loved ones would of course remember me, after a few generations, if I don't make some sort of impact on the world in one way or another, I'll forever forgotten into oblivion and no-one will remember that I even existed, except maybe a few photos that were passed down or my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren that happen to be interested in genealogy and see my name on their family tree. There's also the fact that there's a possibility that everyone in the future that's related to me may parish, thus ending the bloodline once and for all.
Yo,this was sort of a joke thread...

The realization that you , quite possibly are carrying a 10 dollar note that has been subjected to this by Leonardo DiCaprio.
9qt9Ub.gif

There is a possibility two of your friends could die in a short span of time and if they're timed wrong, you might have to pick whose funeral you attend.

The fact that I'm here thinking about depressing things when I could be doing something productive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back