Other Depressing things to think on

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
You will all probably live through the deaths of the original Star Wars cast.
(Feel free to add to the list.)

(This is a personal one) I'll never get back the 4 hours I wasted watching Gone With The Wind. Never.

Windsock Windsock

Actually... they say by 2040, nano-sized machinery will be able to rejuvenate Human cells through the use of consumed nutrients within the body. In other words, you may witness the achievement of immortality in your lifetime.

That several people go missing and are never heard from again each year. They just dissappear, from the world and from everybody's mind.

That twenty years from now I will be completely different from who I am now.

In the next few years or decade there will be no more WWII vets to thank and talk to.

Never forget what they did.

Never forget what happened.

And never forget who they are. They are and forever will be our Greatest Generation.

I thought I did. Don't you go all Roman Catholic on me.

I'm not a part of any church. However, I used to be a part of a church from the Assemblies of God denomination. It was a cool church. Aside from the fact that there was a smoking hot girl singing the songs, the pastor was very outgoing and fun, and they had free coffee and donuts...

I miss that church. I may attend it again...

Anyway, to stay on topic, I think it's sad that people won't accept our Lord and Savior. I'm happy that my mother, even though she's not a zealot like me, is with Christ. So as far as that is concerned, she'll be with me in the afterlife.

Axel The Englishman, however, needs to be saved! I shall do my best to convert him to Christianity.

lol

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

Also, one other sad thing...

One of my favorite athletes, Ilya Ilyin, got tested positive for steroids. He got reduced into becoming a college student.

Damn WADA. Steroids should be legal!

Thousands of years into the future our bodies will have decayed and crumbled into dust.

Caretakers are only liable for your body for 100 years.

If aliens find us we'll become slaves. Case in point, Europeans.

Thousands of years into the future our bodies will have decayed and crumbled into dust.

Caretakers are only liable for your body for 100 years.

If aliens find us we'll become slaves. Case in point, Europeans.

That's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. I'm getting really sick of that stupid meme.

You may not ever find the thing that truly makes you happy.

You may die alone.

Death can take away anyone, any day.

Wait, this is a joke thread? Uh...this is awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back