Dem's Characters (Fantasy)

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
My mainstay roleplay setting is Fantasy. While I dabble in others, Fantasy is my most prolific. Here are some of my most used/Best played characters from High, Dark and Low Fantasy settings.

1290a141aea49bda06c90484adbd3a01.jpg

Heinrich Klaus.

A Plague Doctor who grew up under the care of two mothers. He joined a church when he was young and an Inquisition when he was even older. His talents for torture are so refined he even disturbed his superiors.

As an Adult, he makes his presence as a Cleric; a Holy warrior capable of healing wounds, destroying the Undead, and making sure every waking hour of his companions are filled with a mixture of fear and annoyance. At his strongest, Klaus is capable of calling Angels to his aid, and returning the souls of the dead to full life and rejuvenation.

He is an affably polite man, hardly ever raising his voice unless excited. He has a few verbal tics, namely saying his own name (Klaus, Klaus, Klaus...). He often pairs these tics with some other activity, like counting on his fingers, tapping on his temple, or pecking with his Plague mask. If angered or forced to focus, Klaus falls silent as all attention goes to what ever it was he was doing; be it healing a patient or caving in skulls with his mace.

newcospagesample_lordknightbig.jpg

Lyle Andercres

Born to a family whose legacy involved getting killed in horrible ways, Kyle's mother and father died before he was aware of their presence. Left to the care of his brother, Antoine, Lyle was raised in a way that emphasized kindness. As his awareness grew and he learned how to read, he began wanting to pursue a career as a knight errant and spread righteousness to the world. He received his first sword at 14 years of age. Antoine dulled the edges so that he wouldn't hurt himself training with it. He received a plastic suit of armor at 17, and he refuses to take it off except to launder it, or clean himself.

On his 18th birthday, Antoine left Lyle alone in the home, claiming he was going on an adventure of his own. Lyle, mildly offended that his brother would venture off without him, embarked on his own quest to find him; armed only with a dull sword and plastic armor, nothing would stand in his way (or so he thinks.).

lady-elf.jpg

Lenelia Vaterian

Born to a Human mother and Elven father, Lenelia was born to a village of Druids. Unsatisfied with the lifestyle they offered, Lenelia left the village to pursue a career in music. Lenelia sets himself apart from other Half-Elves by being incredibly androgynous. This is a sore point for him, as he is prone to lashing out at anyone who mocks him for his girlish appearance, to the point where even genuinely mistaking him for a girl will set him off.

Despite this, Lenelia hypocritically exploits his unique appearance in his Bardship; displaying immense flexibility in order to pull in more coin. His prowess over music is unquestionably excellent; able to weave magic into every note and melody. He specializes in bodily and mindful empowerment, debilitating curses, and insults so hurtful that they injure those offended.

Okie that concludes my OC dump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back