• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Demon's Rage

After a while of walking in pretty much silence, they finally reached the foot of the mountain. Otto looked up and instantly saw the shack, "Well that's where it is," he said. It looked like a simple wooden shack

Otto watched her walk for a few seconds, "Hey... Are you sure you want to come with me? I mean... It could be dangerous and..." He stops, thinks then sighs, "It could be dangerous," he said quietly, giving a sad smile

She turned around to face him "Of course I want to come! I mean, friends forever, right?" She smiled and shrugged softly. "I do like danger anyway" She giggled and turned back around, continuing to walk.

Otto sighed, "Well okay then, if you insist," he said, making his way up to the shack. The mountain was steep, but the path they took was not too bad, a few rocks here and there to climb but other than that it was just an uphill walk

They now stood in front of the door to the shack, which was fairly normal. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer, there was none. He glanced at Aradia and shrugged, a faint humming could be heard from within

She looked at the door, waiting for an answer. When there was none, she looked back over and shrugged. "This was probably just a joke"

"Nah..." Otto sighed, then placed a hand on the door, pushing it open, he glanced at Aradia, "Looks like we are going in,"

She peered in the door after he opened it, taking a step forward and looking to him "U-uh are you sure about this? It might have been a trap.." She mumbled.

He looked at her and frowned, "Fine, I'll go in first," he said, stepping into the cabin. There was nothing in there at all furniture wise, however, floating in the centre of the room was a bright green portal thing. Nothing coming through.

She gave him a mock-hurt look and laughed, walking in behind him. "What the..?" She gasped at the sight of the portal, wondering how and why it was there.

Otto sighed, "Greeeeeaaaaaat," he groaned, then started to circle the room, looking for anything else in there, there wasn't. He turned his attention back to the portal

She watched him for a while before beginning to step closer to the portal curiously "Hm, I wonder why its here...or what its for, more importantly.."

(Okay! Let's go)

Otto simply stood and observed the thing, simply thinking as to why it would just randomly be in the middle of a shack.

"Any ideas?" He asked, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow at Aradia

She turned to him and shook her head, shrugging lightly "No I really don't have any..well, obviously they wan't hidden..so it must be real"

Otto gave a slight frown looking at the portal before he unfolded his arms and stepped closer to it, "You see, i'm not sure whether it's a thing where you touch it and it sucks you in or not so... touching it is risky..." He said, his eyes fixated on the mysterious thing

She ran out of the shack quickly, looking around for a large stick. Once she found one she walked back in and pointed the stick at the portal "Only one way to find out!~" she said, throwing it at the mysterious orb.

Otto grimaced as she threw the stick, expecting something bad to happen as soon as it hit the portal, but nothing did, the stick simply passed to the other side of it, and was not in the shack any longer.

"Oh... That's not what I expected..." He whispered

She stared at the portal confused "M-me either..but where would it have gone? Another city, country or even planet?" She sighed, rubbing her temples softly "This is all so confusing.."

"Should I like... Stick my head through or something?" Otto asked slowly, inching closer to the strange portal. Out of all of the things on earth, the unknown is definitely the worst fear...

"Hmm no...it might be dangerous" She whimpered quietly, placing a hand in front of him "You could get hurt...any another ways we could find out..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back