• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Demons, Magic, and School Drama! Oh My! || 1x1 Search

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! I’m Gal/Tea/Moth, whichever!
I’m 19 and identify with They/She Pronouns.

Im looking for partners that are 18+ As I liked my partners around my age.

I write 3-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person. I don’t use asterisks, I don’t use 1st person. I’d prefer a partner who can match my writing length as I will match them.

I’d much prefer to play Muses B, C, and D, while you play MuseA. I play female and Non-binary characters. I have no preference as to what gender you play.

💫🌙

So, this is a vague plot that I based off remembering having planned with another person years ago. Yet we never got far. Nor can I remember everything we’d had planned.

It’s very anime world/logic heavy and these are the Genres it’d fit into: Anime, Modern Fantasy, Slice of Life, Adventure, Romance (Harem/Love Square?), angst, fluff, School, rom-com.

-The Basic Plot Idea-

The world is a mix of Modernity and Fantasy. With Electricity, Phones, trains, ect. But heavily imbued with magic. From elemental magic, forms of teleportation, and the rarest of them all, healing magic.

MuseA lost their family at a younger age, in a fiery inferno from dark magic forces wanting their bloodline gone. MuseA is the only survivor, summoning MuseB, a demon. That night they made a contract with MuseB to stay by their side and protect them.

After that night MuseA was taken in by an older gent, a man who is staff at one of the most prestigious magic schools in the country. He became a Sponsor of sorts, mentor and uncle figure for MuseA and is the only other person to know that MuseB is a demon, living as a human under the guise that MuseB too is being sponsored by him.

From that day forward MuseA had attended prestigious Magic Academies with MuseB by their side, caring for MuseA and being their at their beck and call. along the way meeting MuseC, their now best friend, the eccentric occult lover.

In the present MuseA, MuseB, and MuseC all attend Straexerra Private Magic Academy, the Country’s most elite and prestigious Magic Academy, the headmaster being the Mentor.

During their adventures at School they meet museD, someone with a secret no one knows, they’re a rare individual with healing magic. MuseD slowly opens up and becomes a member of the group.

Now a small group of 4 Muses A, B, C, & D go their the chaotic lifestyle of prestigious Magic schooling, interpersonal relationships, and impending dark forces trying to finish its job against MuseA from years prior.

Who’ll fall for who? Can they fight off evil? Just what will become of the group?

— — —

It’s open for changes and edits as well as discussing world building! I’d love for us to make the plot completely our own and just have a fun rp!

If you’d be open to world building and rping with a version of this plot together. Please PM me! I’ve been craving this so badly!

‘MuseA lost their family at a younger age, in a fiery inferno from dark magic forces wanting their bloodline gone. MuseA is the only survivor, summoning MuseB, a demon. That night they made a contract with MuseB to stay by their side and protect them.’

I’m interested in this one!

‘MuseA lost their family at a younger age, in a fiery inferno from dark magic forces wanting their bloodline gone. MuseA is the only survivor, summoning MuseB, a demon. That night they made a contract with MuseB to stay by their side and protect them.’

I’m interested in this one!
The basic plot is 1 whole plot ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back