• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π”Ήπ•£π• π•œπ•–π•Ÿ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•šπ•€π•–

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
OOC Thread
Character Sheet Thread
The Demon's Broken Promise
600_468393943.jpeg

For as long as time has told, demons have always been looked upon and believed to had been destroyers and nothing more than monsters. What humans have never understood was that the ones that they considered monsters were ones that were untamed and were wild like animals by nature though not every demon was like that, there were many who had homes and families of their own and treated others with respects just as how humans did so with one another. However, because of the history that demons held, such a thought was never heard of and believed to be mere lies so demon hunters continued to hunt down and kill all sorts of demons whether they were innocent or not.

Because of this, eventually four particular demons rose up and gathered all demons that wished to live in peace into one area. The four used whatever power they could muster up within them to force a massive barrier deep within the forest as well as form a mist that caused any human that wandered into the forest to become lost before eventually finding themselves walking in circles and finally end up finding their way out of the forest sooner or later. Within the barrier, for hundreds of years the demons who lived there began construction of their own city which they ended up naming 'Haven'.
Years passed and with the new city built as well as more and more demons who wished to live in peace arriving, the death of innocent demons came to a halt and soon enough the hunters nearly ran out of demons that were causing destruction to kill. Realizing by this point something was off, the leader of the humans attempted to call for a meeting with the leaders of demons.

By the end of the meeting, both demons and humans signed a peace treaty with one another and that it allowed for hunters to deal with demons who meant any bad will towards humans though not allowed to harm those who wished for peace.

Centuries went by and everything had appeared to had been going perfect as the four demon leaders even ended up having their own children over time, knowing that their children would be the next in line to rule over their respective clan that governed Haven. One day however, a single man entered the city that was dressed in an all black cloak during the dead of night as well as during a storm. This very man began to wreck havoc upon the city cursing the demons that lived in Haven as well as calling out the four and stating that they were weak a menace to society.
As the four arrived at the scene to confront this stranger, they questioned who he was and what he wanted. The only response they received was that the treaty was broken and that he wanted nothing more than the death of them all. Just as quickly as he arrived, the stranger vanished as a massive foot stomped on where he was once standing only to reveal out of the darkness of the night a monstrous beast that towered over the entire city and was three times the size of the city. It quickly began to wreck havoc even more so upon the city forcing the four to do away with it as quickly as possible only to find that they were no match for it. Having no other choice, the four focused whatever energy they had left to forcibly seal away the beast underneath the city behind a giant door that could only be unlocked if their four children were to come down and unlock it themselves.

Unable to fully raise their children themselves, it has come to believe by many of those who survived that day that humans had broken the treaty and were the ones who sent the beast to come and kill them. While on that same day, duplicates of that same beast wrecked havoc upon the countries all over the globe while that same man was in every part of the world stating that the treaty was broken and wished for the death of everyone; this also had caused the thought that demons were the one who broken the treaty.

To this day, humans and demons continue to remain separated while those who come into contact with one another are only hostile while their ancestors had wanted nothing more than peace.

Roles

The Four Clans (Demons)

Black Rose (East) - Nothingness Nothingness (Leader)
Mr. Skull Mr. Skull - (Second-In-Command)
Members - Unlimited

Serpent's Kiss (South) - JJae JJae (Leader)
RoninN7 RoninN7 - (Second-in-command)
Members - Unlimited

Bloody Moon (North) - Darkbloom Darkbloom (Leader)
gmimperfecti gmimperfecti (Second-in-command)
Members - Unlimited

Ravinca (West) - blue tea blue tea (Leader)
606 606 (Second-in-command)
Members - Unlimited

Ash Wolves (Humans)

Leader - VynnyBoy VynnyBoy (Leader)
Second-In-Command - mocca mocca (Second-in-command)
Operatives - (Unlimited)

Other (Humans or Demons)

(Unlimited Number)​

Last edited:
Black Rose
Medicine

Since the beginning, the Black Rose clan have always been known for their healing and medical care throughout the city of Haven. While each of the four clans have their own doctors and hospitals, it well known that one of the largest hospitals throughout Haven is located in the Black Rose territory. The doctors and nurses there have been taught in many forms of medicine that are similar to others in different clans, however, unlike in other clans they are also taught about many medicinal plants that seem to flourish only in the clan's territory. These plants tend to die within the span of an hour or so after they have left the city's walls by unknown reasons.

Greetings
Aside from the role of healing the sick and injured, members of the Black Rose clan are also known to be at nearly every entrance/exit of the city. While other clan members are also present at these locations, Black Rose members are experienced as tour guides and informants for new and old citizens coming or returning from trips. They greet new arrives and give them a tour if they wish to explore the city that they are unfamiliar with as well as helping those who wish to make a home in the city find where they must go and what they must do. Those that are returning from trips are given news updates if they wish to know what major or minor events that might've occurred during their absence.

Special Forces
While the clan might be known best for these two things, a less known fact about the clan is that they are also the leading force that is the Special Forces of the city. Individuals trained in the Special Forces group are given some of the cruelest missions that the men and women in the other branches of the military may frown upon. These may range from assassinations of high priority targets no matter the consequences or risks it may mean, even if civilians are caught in the assassination, to infiltrating enemy lines in small groups to avoid detection for intel gathering or any other possible reasons
Ravinca
R&D
Being well known for their technological advances, the Ravinca clan is best known for their scientists and engineers. If there is a rumor spreading around the men and women in the military about a new weapon being developed, or if people are talking about a new phone coming out soon, it is most likely being developed within the territory of Ravinca. While there are many who either craft their own weapons or have their weapons passed down to them by family/friends from other places, most if not all the weapons that are used by either criminal as well as the military was once inside a lab in the Ravinca clan.

Internal Defense
Of course, while the military protects the city from large threats and special forces deals with specific missions, there must always be someone who protects the people within the walls at all times. While located in the neutral zone, all four clans members are present to defend everyone, outside of that specific area, Ravinca is the one that plays the largest role when it comes to the defense within the walls of the city. While each of the four clans does have their own authority to protect their people, Ravinca's authority(police) are also one of the smartest individuals next to the clan leaders themselves. Investigations on murders, arrests of prisoners, capturing escapees or criminals, all done by members of the Ravinca clan. It is also known that within their territory, resides the largest known prison throughout the city.

Trading
When it comes down to exchanging goods with those who do not wish to live within the walls of the city or just having to obtain any forms of goods that are unavailable within the walls of Haven, Ravinca is the best-known group for this. Daily, there are traders that leave the city walls to explore and travel to the cities of where humans reside. These traders can either be humans or demons, disguised if they are demons, and normal attire if they are humans, this is for their safety. While traveling to trade amongst others outside of the city, members of Ravinca are trained and told not never reveal the location or existence of Haven unless they are absolutely sure that the person, they speak with is trustworthy. After trading for all the goods that they believe they can carry, they are to make sure as they return to the city, they are not followed.
Bloody Moon
History
What is a city of Haven known as a safe haven for both demons and humans if it did not have its history? This question can be answered only by the historians of the Bloody Moon clan. Practically any knowledge about the city before it was fully built, during the time of it being built, the deaths of the founders, the life of the current leaders that led up to the present, is all collected in the territory of Bloody Moon. The historians of the clan take deep pride in their collection of history and when it comes to any major or even minor event that they believe should be recorded, nothing will stop them from attaining their information for their records.

Education
At one point or another, the greatest minds throughout Haven had stepped foot onto Bloody Moon's territory soil. The only exception to this is the leaders due to their founder normally teaching them. Located in the territory, sits one of the largest universities throughout all of Haven. With many of the smartest individuals inside, they pass on their knowledge onto students from all over the city that wish to learn before they move into their desired dream of a career. Aside from the preservation of history, the clan care deeply about education and how every single person should have a good education to be able to survive in the world. Even if what they learn is basic, knowing how to start a fire, how to cook, how to bathe yourself, it is all important and refusing to learn anything whatsoever is considered a huge disrespect to them.

Military
Known as the first line of defense of Haven, the clan of Bloody Moon also is also the main focus of where the military is trained. There are many different branches of the military as well as ranking systems amongst each of the branches. While they are not active at all times, individuals who sign up into Haven's military are transferred to their territory where they are trained daily and only given specific times and dates of when they are allowed to rest. Even when there is no fighting going on, they are trained for multiple possible situations and are prepared to spring into action whenever it is needed.
Serpent's Kiss
Scouts
Similar to the traders of the Ravinca clan, those of the Serpent's Kiss clan are the next in line that are consistently leaving the walls of Haven to explore the world outside. Unlike traders who interact with others outside of Haven, members of this clan, stay somewhat of a distance from the city while they watch for danger that might pose a threat. If a threat is detected, they will either eliminate the threat if they deem it insignificant enough that they can take care of if not they will return to the city to inform guards and if the situation is dire enough, will get into contact with one if not all the leaders. This is the role of the scouts, without them if there were any large threats approaching the city would be caught off guard and chaos would rise before any action could be taken.

Spies
Just like the scouts, the next division that tends to leave the city walls are spies. Unlike the traders and scouts of Haven however, spies do not require to pass through the checkpoint system of the exit/entrance of the city. Even when they do pass by, they tend not to be noticed by any of the guards nor even surrounding civilians. Serpent's Kiss spies are trained at a young age majority of the time to be stealthy at nearly all times so that they can hone and master their skills. Their objectives vary between similar objects to the Special Forces of Haven regarding assassinations as well as intel gathering, their missions tend not to be as deadly and dishonorable as when it comes to assassinations, however, their skills in stealth are second to none.

Agriculture
Considering the size of Haven, the need to feed an entire city is quite demanding. Because of this, there obviously must be an abundance of land where crops can grow freely and undisturbed. This is where Serpent's Kiss comes in. The clan is the leading figure when it comes to agriculture. They make sure that there is always growing crops and that the city never has a low point when it comes to feeding its citizens, because of this, only specific individuals are allowed to enter the farming lands of Serpent's Kiss territory; this is to avoid any contamination of the food that might cause a disease to spread amongst the public.
Ash Wolves
Information
Little is known about the Ash Wolves, the only knowledge that is known about them is that their ranks consist practically of only humans and that some have gone so far as to experiment upon themselves to gain demonic powers. Their history is a complete mystery although it is said that their group is a descendant of another demon hunting group that existed long before them. The location of their base of operations is unknown and how they recruit new hunters is also a mystery. There are rumors that spread around amongst children and some adults that they take in orphans, or weak dying people and inject them with demon blood so that they live and then take them into their ranks, but this is only a rumor.

I do hope this information helps you!

Last edited:
Hi! Saw this while browsing, and this looks really interesting! Glad I saw this before I went to bed and when I get some more time I’m for sure going to read through everything and get working on my CS!!

Hi! Saw this while browsing, and this looks really interesting! Glad I saw this before I went to bed and when I get some more time I’m for sure going to read through everything and get working on my CS!!
Cant wait to see your character!

Bumpinggg!
If you are reading this, feel free to join! It is fun, I pinky promise

We may have started already but we are not too deep into it. Only a few posts my guys! If you are looking for a nice rp with a main plot but a looot of freedom for the participants come and give us a chance.

Last edited:
Hi! I might need a bit to read through everything and catch up a bit with the RP so far, but I'd be interested in hopping on :)

Hi! I might need a bit to read through everything and catch up a bit with the RP so far, but I'd be interested in hopping on :)
I am so glad! You can join our discord and we can clear any questions etc. If not, dw! We have an OOC chat as well! I am happy to see you soon

Hey hey! I must say I got very thrilled by the rp premise and I made some notes on his background while I was in class. However, since I didn't have time to really look at the lore in depth and he has some plot and lore implications, I wanted to ask if I can send my chunk of background to an staff and see what I can work with. He's the Black Rose second in command.

Anyway, bumped! Hope more people join.

Hey hey! I must say I got very thrilled by the rp premise and I made some notes on his background while I was in class. However, since I didn't have time to really look at the lore in depth and he has some plot and lore implications, I wanted to ask if I can send my chunk of background to an staff and see what I can work with. He's the Black Rose second in command.

Anyway, bumped! Hope more people join.
Oooh! Absolutely! Feel free to send me your information regarding your character and I will read through it to make sure anything that needs to be fixed will be!

Thank you so much for the addition bump!

While I've already greeted you elsewhere regarding joining. I shall at least do so again here! Thank you so much for joining and your interest into the roleplay!

I'm so interested!! The concept of this RP is very exciting and I need to more thoroughly go through the lore, but I'm interested to play as a Serpent's Kiss member maybe?

ah - this roleplay isn't active anymore !

ah - this roleplay isn't active anymore !
wait i just read the OOC and the author said they're going to reboot the rp? or is the rp completely inactive
sorry for the questions

ah - no worries ^^ but yeah - this roleplay isn't taking in any new players since its been inactive for quite some time lol but this is the reboot, but didn't take off as planned ^^

ah - no worries ^^ but yeah - this roleplay isn't taking in any new players since its been inactive for quite some time lol but this is the reboot, but didn't take off as planned ^^
ahh okay that makes sense
thank you so much, take care and have a good day!

wait i just read the OOC and the author said they're going to reboot the rp? or is the rp completely inactive
sorry for the questions
No need to worry!
Indeed this was the attempted reboot. I mean, I've attempted to remake this multiple times before xD If you'd like..if I ever try again..I can let you know.

Thanks for the help though blue! blue tea blue tea

No need to worry!
Indeed this was the attempted reboot. I mean, I've attempted to remake this multiple times before xD If you'd like..if I ever try again..I can let you know.

Thanks for the help though blue! blue tea blue tea
when the time comes it shall prosper :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back