• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Demonic Apocalypse w/ Characters From Mental Institute?

Should I make the characters, should you, or both

• I Make The Characters

• You Make Your Own

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

AliceLee

Big Boss Babuu
Alrighty so!

1. Would anyone be interested in a demonic sort of apocalypse roleplay based off one of the stories I am writing. All the characters will start off trying to make it out of a mental institute. The patients are these things called spitfires, which I will explain later.

If someone wants to play but doesn't want to make a character PM me and I will make a character for you based of one of the characters in the story this is based on.

2. We need at least...

- ONE tech, that isn't going to be a spitfire (I'll play them if need be)
- One crazy, hyper, dark kid ( acts kind of like L from Death Note) that understands what's going on but can't clearly explain it to the group
- One redhead dude, who actually is similar to Tom Holland in body type, but blacks out when he fights and he kicks butt!

3. Would it be better if I went ahead and made the characters that are to be played?

Demonic apocalypse? Oh boy sounds like a shin megami tensei game! Well perhaps, I have not read your stories.

SMT-Nocturne SMT-Nocturne I will probably post something about my story in the Off-Site Ads, however, the beginning of the story is going to be posted simply for plot line reasons in the RP. Would you like me to notify you when the RP is up and running

I'm not sure. I never did an RP base on someone's idea. Including not being able to play as a canon character I enjoy playing.

I'm sorta interested, not sure how I feel about the overly specific character roles.

And I'd like to know what spitfires are supposed to be, because it sounds plot-relevant.

I'm not sure. I never did an RP base on someone's idea. Including not being able to play as a canon char
I'm sorta interested, not sure how I feel about the overly specific character roles.

And I'd like to know what spitfires are supposed to be, because it sounds plot-relevant.

Oh no, you can make your own characters. I just put a list of those guys just because they're kinda important to the plot. But if no one is interested in playing them I can just cut them out. Haha, it is a little weird I put them there.

A spitfire is something I came up with. My mom told me the other day I was just like my deceased father and said that I am nice and such but when I am mad or in danger I turn into a spitfire. So I am a weird person that daydreams often and so I thought hey what if I make up this thing that's a normal human, but they've been through SO MUCH that they are quite literally immune/fit to stand up to the powers of demons and have a chance because they've been fighting demons their whole life. And so, it's a little dumb sounding but I thought that we could have seven players max and the spitfires are all pursued by demons and they just go around dealing justice both small and large around the country they are in and free people from the grasp of the hellish fiends torturing them and their families. Now that I talk about it, it sounds dumb. But I am hoping that with everyone playing a character it'll be less dumb haha

Oh no, you can make your own characters. I just put a list of those guys just because they're kinda important to the plot. But if no one is interested in playing them I can just cut them out. Haha, it is a little weird I put them there.

A spitfire is something I came up with. My mom told me the other day I was just like my deceased father and said that I am nice and such but when I am mad or in danger I turn into a spitfire. So I am a weird person that daydreams often and so I thought hey what if I make up this thing that's a normal human, but they've been through SO MUCH that they are quite literally immune/fit to stand up to the powers of demons and have a chance because they've been fighting demons their whole life. And so, it's a little dumb sounding but I thought that we could have seven players max and the spitfires are all pursued by demons and they just go around dealing justice both small and large around the country they are in and free people from the grasp of the hellish fiends torturing them and their families. Now that I talk about it, it sounds dumb. But I am hoping that with everyone playing a character it'll be less dumb haha
O...kay. Do they have any sort of notable powers/abilities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back