• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Demon
X
Angel

There once was a Demon who was the Devil was most fond of and sent him on his first quest. He/she was sent onward to convince a depressed human to give up on everything. The demon would then make himself/herself look like a human and go into a school where the sad human was attending.

In the heavens, there was an Angel who everyone loved a lot due to his/her loyalty and honesty. And the Angel was also sent on their first quest to convince the same human as the Demon to stay vivid and embrace what they have.

They eventually bump into each other and somehow catch feelings for one another. They sooner or later find out they are completely out of each other’s leagues. Will they still love each other? That’s for you to decide. You can chose either gender and Demon or Angel.​

Mind letting me know if you’re using the demon/Angel and male/female.

Oh I am so sorry I pressed send but I guess it never sent now I have to type it all out again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back