• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Angelica Summers

Sounds good with me,” she says with a smile. Her cheeks, unknown to her, flushed a very light pink onto her pale skin.​

You know I could be mean and not let you know but you’re very pink right now. It’s rather cute” he said and smiled. He knew he shouldn’t say stuff like that because he was a demon and she was angel but he did anyways.

Angelica Summers

I-I’m sorry?” She said puzzled by that, but it only made her cheeks burn more and spread more on her face. She cupped her cheek that was warm and avoided eye contact.​

Don’t be sorry. You’re just blushing. Some demons use flirting to lure in victims. Never done that myself so you know I’m not scheming anything” he said and smiled and crossed his arms with a smug look on his face.

Angelica Summers

She glanced up at him with raised eyebrows, “is that so?” She shook her head to remove any odd thoughts then spoke, “well, let’s go get some food, shall we?”​

Even if we don’t need to eat. We could go get something to eat.” He said and nodded. He then smiled at her and took her hand and began leading her out the library.

Angelica Summers

Angel nodded in agreement. Food wasn’t quite required as the two were only there for one reason in the first place. She held his hand also with the softest smile she could muster, and followed.​

any place you wanna go to. Since we’re dead we couldn’t exactly eat the food down here on earth so we can go anywhere. ” he said and smiled back at her as they were holding hands

Angelica Summers

Good point,” she said with a smirk. She looked around as they left the library; and spotted a small restaurant on the corner. “How about there?”​

Liam looked at the little restaurant and said “Okay that’s totally fine with me. I almost forgot what food tasted like guess it’s been so long” he was rather happy

Angelica Summers

She chuckled in agreement, “I know, it has been ages since I’ve tasted anything.” She then started heading there with a smile planted on her face.​

He followed her also smiling happily. “I bet it’s going to feel weird since we’re not used to eating anything since we have no need to eat” he said

Angelica Summers

She laughed, “yeah.” She then approached the door and sighed outwardly.​

is everything alright? People don’t just sigh for no reason and most the time people sigh because of a bad reason” he asked hoping she was alright

Angelica Summers

I just… don’t know what to expect is all,” she replied with a smile of reassurance.​

I’m pretty sure we both don’t. Besides we have done this before as humans it’s just been a while” he said and gave her a reassuring smile back

Angelica Summers

She nods, “good point.” She slowly opens the door.​

You don’t need to be cautious. It’s not like people can tell what we are” he said and walked in without any hesitation

Angelica Summers

Angel wish she had his confidence, unlike her own. She nodded in agreement and sat herself down we at a table.​

Liam sat down with her. He was confident because it wasn’t really anything that he needed to worry about. “just take a deep breath and remember we’re just getting food and nothing will hurt us ” he said

Angelica Summers

Right,” she says, her knee bounced nervously. Her eyes looked around her trying to calm down a little.​

Liam put his hand on her knee and said “Don’t worry there’s nothing to be afraid of. Try to calm down please. You’re shaking the table a bit

Angelica Summers

She sighed almost immediately and spoke, “I’ll try.” She then spotted a lady that went up to their table and asked what they wanted to drink. Though, Angel remained silent.​

Liam not being scared because he already was in a huge crowd of people and sorta felt at ease talking to humans. “Can we please get two waters” he said not really knowing what to do. He could tell she was worried

Angelica Summers

Yes sir,” she says and walks away. Angel still remained quiet. Something was obviously wrong.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back