• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer RP

RoleofThe Game

CREATIVE
Looking for female partners that are interested in doing a Demon Slayer RP. I have a rough draft of an idea of how I imagine it going
---
Genji, born in Kyoto and was raised by two loving parents. However, One day at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. He violently grew horns on his head that woke him from his sleep. He scream in pain as his parents rushed in and saw he had changed. After calming him down they explained what he truly is. A half-breed, or halfling. A demon and human hybrid. Soon, they instructed him on how to hide his demon features and to go out and find a someone that could help him better live and survive in the new dangerous world he's not be thrown into.
---
If this is appealing at all please let me know. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Looking for female partners that are interested in doing a Demon Slayer RP. I have a rough draft of an idea of how I imagine it going
---
Genji, born in Kyoto and was raised by two loving parents. However, One day at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. He violently grew horns on his head that woke him from his sleep. He scream in pain as his parents rushed in and saw he had changed. After calming him down they explained what he truly is. A half-breed, or halfling. A demon and human hybrid. Soon, they instructed him on how to hide his demon features and to go out and find a someone that could help him better live and survive in the new dangerous world he's not be thrown into.
---
If this is appealing at all please let me know. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

STILL LOOKING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back