• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DEMON SLAYER RP REQUEST!!

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
Welcome!
1615415283145.png
I am really hoping to do some Demon Slayer RPs!
Here's some info first!
- I am 20 years old! I ask that you are AT LEAST 17 for most RPs.
- I usually only do MxM for myself, but if you want to do FxM or FxF we can double up so we both can be happy!
- I do OCs and Canon ships
- Not everything has to be romantic, I'm fine with platonic RPs!
- I am open to using Discord!

Details on what I would love to RP:
- I would love to do something simple, maybe some in-between interactions that take place in between missions or the down time during a mission.
- I also am open to training and fighting scenes, although I ask you don't make the entire RP about fighting.. it could get a bit difficult to keep up with.
- For canon ships I'm really open to anything! I would love to do something involving Inosuke.

Alright! Just drop a comment or message me if interested!!

Welcome!
View attachment 860307
Here's some info first!
- I usually only do MxM for myself, but if you want to do FxM or FxF we can double up so we both can be happy!

- I would love to do something simple, maybe some in-between interactions that take place in between missions or the down time during a mission.
- I also am open to training and fighting scenes, although I ask you don't make the entire RP about fighting.. it could get a bit difficult to keep up with.
- For canon ships I'm really open to anything! I would love to do something involving Inosuke.

Heya I’m interested in doing dissss pm me if u want (I’m kinda new sooo I’m not sure how to pm ppl)

Welcome!
View attachment 860307
Here's some info first!

Hi! Are you still interested? :)
(If so, could we do a oc X tanjiro? Like my oc ^^" I wouldn't mind rping a character for your oc!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back