• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon slayer RP!!! (Oc X Canon (

Rayinabox

Four eyes ✨
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO!

I'm basically craving for some demon slayer RP so here's some info!

info about me: im an 18 year old NB Person who still goes to school (lol) and i enjoy stuff like drawing, gaming or watching anime :), I used to RP alot when I had amino (anyone knows that?) But uh I randomly stopped and yeah but now I decided to try again! I may be rusty but I still got some skills ^^"
im quite a quick replyer but I don't mind if you take time on replying, I get busy you get busy, it's just that :)

What I prefer: please be at least over 17+ and try and write long sentences so I can get an idea on what to reply but dw I won't judge if the sentence is kinda short :)

I use discord for the RPS!

Now to the RP part-

I may not be the best at rping canon characters but I'll try my best! :)
I would mind adding yours oc to the RP too! And RP and others characters that you ship em with but please give me options on who to chose ^^"

I do love angst so don't mind me if I randomly decide that my characters gets injured and stuff (it happens when fighting demons) I don't mind adding a lil fluff or romance into it too! :)

What characters I want for my oc: Tanjiro (mostly preferred) or zenitsu

Tell me if you want to add your oc! Then tell me the character! :)

Also here's some info of my oc :)

Last edited:
HELLO!

info about me: im an 18 year old NB Person who still goes to school (lol) and i enjoy stuff like drawing, gaming or watching anime :), I used to RP alot when I had amino (anyone knows that?) But uh I randomly stopped and yeah but now I decided to try again! I may be rusty but I still got some skills ^^"
im quite a quick replyer but I don't mind if you take time on replying, I get busy you get busy, it's just that :)

What I prefer: please be at least over 17+ and try and write long sentences so I can get an idea on what to reply but dw I won't judge if the sentence is kinda short :)

Now to the RP part-

I would mind adding yours oc to the RP too! And RP and others characters that you ship em with but please give me options on who to chose ^^"

I do love angst so don't mind me if I randomly decide that my characters gets injured and stuff (it happens when fighting demons) I don't mind adding a lil fluff or romance into it too! :)

Up!

HELLO!

Now to the RP part-

[/

Still up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back