• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I do be writing.
I mean, it's kind of started and not sure if you've seen the Fandom, but if you're bored and interested, let me know. I post once a week and will sometimes do twice - so it's a medium pace.

Is something happening I'm confused
Haha, nothing to worry about. I've written with those I mentioned before. They could be interested in joining is all. I'd at least like to offer.

Sages of eld be assembling young grasshopper
😆 It's been so long I don't remember who else, haha. I think Gas is dead/gone.

I mean, it's kind of started and not sure if you've seen the Fandom, but if you're bored and interested, let me know. I post once a week and will sometimes do twice - so it's a medium pace.
I might throw up a sheet soon if I can think of a character that works. Might be a little slow on posting, so medium pace works out.

Also, Gas is alive. He's just in the FFXIV grind.

I might throw up a sheet soon if I can think of a character that works. Might be a little slow on posting, so medium pace works out.

Also, Gas is alive. He's just in the FFXIV grind.
Cool, okay. I'll keep posting like regular so if you do join, PM me and we'll see what we can do. Also, good! I hope he reaches 99 and unlocks all classes. I'll experience Gas through you.

Current cap is level 90.
Hope Gas isn't banging his head too hard against the new ultimate or something.

Cool, okay. I'll keep posting like regular so if you do join, PM me and we'll see what we can do. Also, good! I hope he reaches 99 and unlocks all classes. I'll experience Gas through you.
Sheet is now 95% finished. Just working out the breathing style now.

Current cap is level 90.
He might be doing that or just emoting in Limsa.

Current cap is level 90.
Now that you mention it, I have to level my whm. I've neglected my regen healers and ninja for too long.

The only hardcore stuff I do in XIV are the Relic Area raids like DRS and Extremes, but from what I've heard the new Ultimate is incredible.

Is this just Demon Slayer but with cowboys then?

The only hardcore stuff I do in XIV are the Relic Area raids like DRS and Extremes, but from what I've heard the new Ultimate is incredible.

Is this just Demon Slayer but with cowboys then?
Lol who asked you? Where did you come from?

It's too late, I've known about your return for several months now anyways.
Nervous Mio Akiyama GIF

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Lucem Lucem
As punishment, because I know you miss that, I'm checking your PCs after I post. In a small way, it make me happy inside. Lucem I'm sorry, you're unfortunately caught up in the PTSD I have from Gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back