• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That indigo is subjective and very sucky to get looking right. lol

Thank you! I appreciate the praise. Looks like this happy, upbeat slayer has some of that darkness you wanted after all. 😆
Ohoho! This is what I love. Thank you for giving me what I ask for (unlike QuirkyAngel) *cough*. I'll try not to disappoint you either.

Ohoho! This is what I love. Thank you for giving me what I ask for (unlike QuirkyAngel) *cough*. I'll try not to disappoint you either.

Can't be helped if my character was caught off guard and has no words - not that she's especially talkative in the first place 😷

Just get the voting started~

Can't be helped if my character was caught off guard and has no words - not that she's especially talkative in the first place 😷

Just get the voting started~
Heh :deadopenmouth:

Unfortunately, Kincaid is next. Enjoy the plight of fellow slayers in the meantime.

wqdjmqawpdjawkqsd

I don't know why RPN refuses to give me the notifications for this RP and only this RP.

But I posted, looking forward to delving deeper into this RP!

wqdjmqawpdjawkqsd

I don't know why RPN refuses to give me the notifications for this RP and only this RP.

But I posted, looking forward to delving deeper into this RP!
The RP looks forward to delving deeper...

into you...

Can't wait to read your post either. Will have comments afterward.

Castello Castello
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Castello, you have really come into your own. I must congratulate you. I look forward to writing with you. You might have even gotten better than me. I was reading the post with a big grin on my face. Let's see where this ends up then.

don't worry about me too much, take yer time.
How dare you tell me not to worry about you too much. Tch. Selfish. :xFwink:

Honestly though I’m curious to see how characters respond to certain parts of the story so I’d like to move at a healthy pace.

IG42 IG42
Lightning breathing especially I want to see. I can’t say for sure if or when Perry will fight, but you better not disappoint us.

IG42 IG42
Lightning breathing especially I want to see. I can’t say for sure if or when Perry will fight, but you better not disappoint us.
Oh I bet you would, the basic idea for it came from wondering if you could apply the time Mythbusters cut down a tree with a minigun to a demons neck with a revolver.

If you disappoint us I'll break your legs. Nah just kidding. But no seriously... nah jk- unless... 👀
Lmao. No, no, don't take it back. You have my permission. I will help you.

Oh I bet you would, the basic idea for it came from wondering if you could apply the time Mythbusters cut down a tree with a minigun to a demons neck with a revolver.

Now that you mention it, I do wonder how effective guns and bullets are at cutting necks.

Say hello to someone who may be joining. I asked them to have a look around

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji
It’s slower, but some weeks I may post faster. It’s not flaming garbage at least though lol. (I hope *cough*)

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Wolfenstein is next for me to post for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back