• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Finally finished reading through all the posts. Will try to have something up by tonight if my brain cooperates.

Finally finished reading through all the posts. Will try to have something up by tonight if my brain cooperates.
Okay. In a poll I had up when the RP started, the highest choice was to focus on world building (even though I voted for powers) so excuse all the lore intertwined with every post.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Welcome to America, the land of the drugs and the free! Ahaha :xFwhat:. Cute post Quirk. I can't believe you're entertaining Gas, but you are free to do what you wish! I look forward to the next step of Hilda's "coming" into her own. Now we're getting into the meat and the fun parts. *salute*

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Welcome to America, the land of the drugs and the free! Ahaha :xFwhat:. Cute post Quirk. I can't believe you're entertaining Gas, but you are free to do what you wish! I look forward to the next step of Hilda's "coming" into her own. Now we're getting into the meat and the fun parts. *salute*

Entertaining? She just looked at him briefly and continued on her way :closedeyessmile:

But yes, I look forward to the fun parts as well *salute*

IG42 IG42 I'll post for you tomorrow. The post is done, just need to clean up and format.
richard-ayoade-it-crowd.gif

Oh...we're going there are we? This sounds like the sort of obvious bad ending in a VN you quick save just to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back