• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC for the roleplay Demon Slayer: North America

Last edited:
Boy, now I remember how tedious it was to make everything neat and pretty lol. Good times. I see linking the threads is a bit more complex.

The Character sheet is now up. I'll be working on things for a bit, but please feel free to submit a character. I'll lso have a thead up for NPCs if you have extra time and want to submit one of those as well. Be aware I will use your NPC to advance the story if I like them! The link to the CS is about the OOC but I'll link it here again.

For those who don't know me, I like a good, neat, and ordered story/roleplay. Let's keep it deep. Let's keep it passionate. Let's keep it fun. Let's get in character and put on a show, eh? If you see any typos or errors, please let me know. Nice to meet you all!

P.S. I do get a bit mature with the theme sometimes and go after certain characters so be aware I may challenge you as a writer.

Last edited:
Wow White, sounds like you have been leading a pretty exciting life. I imagine there will be an anime adaptation this summer?
Haha, yeah there might be if I can get a good studio to do it. Really though, a lot of things did happen over the 2 years like moving to a new state, but overall it’s been fun. More maturity and new experiences should make my role playing even sharper whoo!

Haha, yeah there might be if I can get a good studio to do it. Really though, a lot of things did happen over the 2 years like moving to a new state, but overall it’s been fun. More maturity and new experiences should make my role playing even sharper whoo!
Awesome, glad to hear it! I am planning on moving out of my province as well, I think that would help mature me quite a bit.

One question about the RP: are our characters experienced or would it be better to make them total newbies?

Awesome, glad to hear it! I am planning on moving out of my province as well, I think that would help mature me quite a bit.

One question about the RP: are our characters experienced or would it be better to make them total newbies?
It’s up to what you’d prefer. The story will work whether newbie or experienced. Personally, my character will be experienced.

Is there anything specific we should know before making characters? like lore-wise and stuff
If you want to wait for me to add in the lore info, you can, but it shouldn’t affect your character. If there’s anything crazy I’ll point it out, but you should be fine if you go ahead.

For those looking to create a character, be sure to look over the lore tab and read through "Nichirin Weapons". I will ask you when you create a character what color it is. There are colors that aren't explained in the lore so I'll plug in an ability for people on a first-come, first-serve basis. I already created one for purple.

Oh wow! So erm are custom breathing styles allowed? I have an idea for one so I’m curious!
Yes, both custom and original styles are allowed. If it's custom I'll check it over to make sure it makes sense, but I won't make a big fuss. There's a certain custom breathing I have in mind actually, I want to see if anyone that joins is creative enough to nail it on the head. Or at least guess it in the OOC.

Lore Update:

I've added the "Pinkerton Alliance" tab. Once I'm done with it, the RP should be close to starting. The Pinkerton Alliance will be the first major group we explore as we go along the story. They will be the ones filling in the setting for us as the poll has spoken!

Does it absolutely have to be severing the neck to kill a demon? If I took a blunderbuss, filled it with random bits of nichirin steel and blew the bugger's head to pieces would that count?

Does it absolutely have to be severing the neck to kill a demon? If I took a blunderbuss, filled it with random bits of nichirin steel and blew the bugger's head to pieces would that count?
Heyo IG! That might count. You’ll have to see if it works in the story. Who knows? Filling them with Wisteria is also another option. But it comes down to how strong the demon is.

I feel like a bullet through their neck would immobilize the demons, allowing for an easier path to finish them off with a knife/hatchet? Or IG's idea of putting a sawed-off shotgun to their face would probably do wonders.

(Or exploding bullets)

I feel like a bullet through their neck would immobilize the demons, allowing for an easier path to finish them off with a knife/hatchet? Or IG's idea of putting a sawed-off shotgun to their face would probably do wonders.

(Or exploding bullets)
I will neither confirm nor deny whether it will be enough to kill a demon. These upper ranks are something else.

Hoo boy, as I'm almost done with the lore, I'm giving a tentative start date of 2/19 to 2/26 to give anyone interested time to submit a character and for people to ask me questions on how this will go.

The Lore is finished! Meaning you can read about the Pinkerton Alliance and get a better feel of how the role-play and the world will work. Feel free to work it into your characters' backstories. Any questions, let me know, but I'll be fixing minor things and preparing the story for the start. *Salute*

I hope you give me some good, good story and characterization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back