• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor

Guess who's back with another Thing

Upon watching more of Demon slayer, I yote the dog concept for Jet, and instead bring you whatever the hell this is

Ew ugly.png

Notes:
  • Technically, he's taller than disguised form, but he weighs the same
  • His skin is so thin you can basically see muscle through it except around the tails
  • The more he regenerates, the more demonic he's gonna look, so the purplish tint to some of the muscle is where he had to regenerate
  • He can only stay in this form for a short period of time, because it's barely functional outside of combat
  • What actually constitutes his "head" is found in his chest protected by most of the bones
  • That bottom tail has been cut off before
  • Don't ask me where his bottom jaw is idk
  • His spine curves from the neck to the front of his chest then back where it should be in his dorsal muscles, making him about the same shape as a bendy straw
  • The only bones in the tails are the things at the end

Hm

Watching the rest of Demon Slayer to kinda "study up" in a way, and gods these animators need a fuckin raise
Honestly, though. The animation is so fluid and smooth, I can only imagine how many frames they must work on per day and how much time it takes up. Crazy talent right there.
Guess who's back with another Thing

Upon watching more of Demon slayer, I yote the dog concept for Jet, and instead bring you whatever the hell this is

Notes:
  • Technically, he's taller than disguised form, but he weighs the same
  • His skin is so thin you can basically see muscle through it except around the tails
  • The more he regenerates, the more demonic he's gonna look, so the purplish tint to some of the muscle is where he had to regenerate
  • He can only stay in this form for a short period of time, because it's barely functional outside of combat
  • What actually constitutes his "head" is found in his chest protected by most of the bones
  • That bottom tail has been cut off before
  • Don't ask me where his bottom jaw is idk
  • His spine curves from the neck to the front of his chest then back where it should be in his dorsal muscles, making him about the same shape as a bendy straw
  • The only bones in the tails are the things at the end
This would be an absolutely horrifying thing to see in the dark, goodness gracious.

The notes make it even worse 😭 I like the concept of his regeneration corrupting his appearance even more. From the perspective of the person attacking him, that'd be wild to see. You think you inflicted damage to him but instead you just made Jet even more terrifying. Overall, this design is really cool! And as I said before, a horrifying sight to behold. Crazy how Jet is actually a really caring character outside of this 😭

Honestly, though. The animation is so fluid and smooth, I can only imagine how many frames they must work on per day and how much time it takes up. Crazy talent right there.

This would be an absolutely horrifying thing to see in the dark, goodness gracious.

The notes make it even worse 😭 I like the concept of his regeneration corrupting his appearance even more. From the perspective of the person attacking him, that'd be wild to see. You think you inflicted damage to him but instead you just made Jet even more terrifying. Overall, this design is really cool! And as I said before, a horrifying sight to behold. Crazy how Jet is actually a really caring character outside of this 😭
Yeah, lmao for someone who hates scaring people, his brain is full of manmade horrors borne of watching too many movies late at night (he's not really a horror enjoyer, per se, but his husband likes them so eh)

Also thank you ^^ my intention is always to disgust or disturb~

Yeah, lmao for someone who hates scaring people, his brain is full of manmade horrors borne of watching too many movies late at night (he's not really a horror enjoyer, per se, but his husband likes them so eh)

Also thank you ^^ my intention is always to disgust or disturb~
He hates scaring people, my guy just feeds into the fear he causes. Funny.

For everyone's convenience and to keep the main thread from getting too chaotic, I have created a OOC for our lovely group so that everyone can get to know each other better and discuss whatever you feel like talking about! Here's the link and it while also be located at the top of the main thread for newcomers ->>> Fandom - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor (OOC)

Attention everyone! I would just like to kindly remind everyone that the IC will begin in a few short days. So, if you haven't finished your CS yet, please have them done has soon as Friday night, otherwise we will have to begin without those who have yet to make them. I'll will PM some you individually to see how much progress you have made thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back