• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor

Just to confirm, that means this AU has modern tech right? Since it's 100 years in the future?
Yep, your Slayer can use modern or ancient technology/weaponry. It all depends on how you build your character!

Since there are several branches, will the rp take place in several different place or will all the slayers be meeting up somewhere?

Since there are several branches, will the rp take place in several different place or will all the slayers be meeting up somewhere?
The Slayers will first meet each other in The Asian Branch HQ in Tokyo to get to know each other first. From there, they will be sent to different Branches as the story progresses and the odds increase. So I will also probably create several NPCs to help out our heroes on their journey!

This looks like it could be interesting. Are you still accepting new folks?

I finally finished my sheet. Now, I would have changed my character idea after seeing a couple others having posted individuals from North America and utilizing guns, but I already had a decent chunk of my character sheet done and I didn’t want to redo all the progress that I had made.

Character sheet finished; the goobers have been drawn.

Sidenote; Jet's teeth usually sit pretty flush with each other so he can hide them under his lips so long as he's not opening his mouth too much

Character sheet finished; the goobers have been drawn.

Sidenote; Jet's teeth usually sit pretty flush with each other so he can hide them under his lips so long as he's not opening his mouth too much
They both look fantastic!

Oh yeah question 2: Are we doing the "elemental stuff is in the character's head only" or are we allowed to affect the world with the sword trails?

Oh yeah question 2: Are we doing the "elemental stuff is in the character's head only" or are we allowed to affect the world with the sword trails?
The elemental aspects of breathing can be seen as something that affects the real world. Slayers with more experience tend to have much more control of the effects that Breathing techniques might have on their surroundings but even stuff like that will still have effects on the world around them. I mean, you wouldn't want to accidently have some get burnt while using Flame Breathing.

Hm

Watching the rest of Demon Slayer to kinda "study up" in a way, and gods these animators need a fuckin raise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back