• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor (OOC)

Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

I want to welcome you to the RP. It's a pleasure to have you. I am the GM around here. I help maintain rules, approved characters and create stories. If you have any questions and the big boss isn't around, feel free to message me and I will happily answer any questions you may have.

Attention everyone! I would just like to kindly remind everyone that the IC will begin in a few short days. So, if you haven't finished your CS yet, please have them done has soon as Friday night, otherwise we will have to begin without those who have yet to make them. I'll will PM some you individually to see how much progress you have made thus far.

Attention everyone! I would just like to kindly remind everyone that the IC will begin in a few short days. So, if you haven't finished your CS yet, please have them done has soon as Friday night, otherwise we will have to begin without those who have yet to make them. I'll will PM some you individually to see how much progress you have made thus far.
Can't wait to begin!

The Mugen train is soon leaving the platform. I repeat, the Mugen train is soon leaving the platform.

On a more serious note, hopefully the rest of the character sheets come flowing in before we start!

I unfortunately have an exam due today and more assignments due tomorrow, so I’m not sure if will be able to finish my sheet by today.

I unfortunately have an exam due today and more assignments due tomorrow, so I’m not sure if will be able to finish my sheet by today.
No worries, IRL stiff tends to happen alot.

I'm still good to go! Though I'm assuming real-life responsibilities picked up for Le Goon.

That said, I don't mind waiting!

We still on for this?
I have returned! I would like to continue this RP if possible but real-life responsibilities have been killing me, but I thank yall for sticking around for this long!

Is this still accepting? If so, I may have a character concept that I would like to run by you via DM.

I apologize for the late reply, if would like to run your character by me, then feel free to dm me!

Everyone Everyone just a quick side note, This will continue as I enjoy all the characters that everyone and the stories I wish to tell but so far there are some changes that I want to make so The RP will be rebooting in the next few weeks, I know this might disappoint some people but I came into this unprepared and I didn't organize this as well as I would have liked, that was my mistake. So Please keep a look for a new thread for the RP and I hope to see you all again soon

I will leave the character sheet thread and all threads created thus far for the next 3 days so that people can take the time to screen the character sheets and save any other important information in regards to the RP, after which I will delete everything created this far and I will begin the reboot. I hope to see you all soon

Warm regards, Goon

Everyone Everyone just a quick side note, This will continue as I enjoy all the characters that everyone and the stories I wish to tell but so far there are some changes that I want to make so The RP will be rebooting in the next few weeks, I know this might disappoint some people but I came into this unprepared and I didn't organize this as well as I would have liked, that was my mistake. So Please keep a look for a new thread for the RP and I hope to see you all again soon

I will leave the character sheet thread and all threads created thus far for the next 3 days so that people can take the time to screen the character sheets and save any other important information in regards to the RP, after which I will delete everything created this far and I will begin the reboot. I hope to see you all soon

Warm regards, Goon
Let me know when the reboot is up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back