• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor (OOC)

Le Goon

Birth is a curse and existence is pain!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It is with my greatest pleasure that I welcome you all to The Rise of the Devil Emperor (OOC)
Feel free to chat amongst yourselves about the AU, any questions that you may have, or just get to know each other better! That's all from me at the moment, Stay frosty! - Le Goon
Here is the links to the main thread and the Character Sheets located below for your convenience!
Main thread ->>> Fandom - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; The Rise of the Devil Emperor
Character Sheets ->>> Fandom - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba AU; Rise of the Devil Emperor---Character Sheets

Last edited:
Also quick question #3; do we have an estimate for when the IC's gonna start, or just whenever ppl get their character sheets up

I'll give people until next Friday night to put up CS or join the RP as newcomers. The IC stuff will begin the following Saturday with however many people have already joined. The reason being is that I don't to have people who have already created and finished their CS to wait for the newcomers to have everything their need for the RP. I would like to get this show on the road as soon as possible and take everyone to a fantastic world that I would like for them to enjoy! with that being said, I hope that answers your questions. I'll probably create an IC thread as soon as the RP begins.

I wouldn't mind that. I'm already creating 2 characters that I plan on playing as: one an experienced hunter and the other a Hashira from The EU Branch. I do need to create a few more NPCs for our main characters to interact with. As for the rest of you, if wish to help create more NPCs then feel free to do so and if you wish to take control of you NPCs then you may. If you can't balance your main characters and NPCs, then I'll take control of them (I'm good at multitasking)

I wouldn't mind that. I'm already creating 2 characters that I plan on playing as: one an experienced hunter and the other a Hashira from The EU Branch. I do need to create a few more NPCs for our main characters to interact with. As for the rest of you, if wish to help create more NPCs then feel free to do so and if you wish to take control of you NPCs then you may. If you can't balance your main characters and NPCs, then I'll take control of them (I'm good at multitasking)
I think I'll just make two characters. I guess they are technically NPC's, but they are my NPC's.

Fair warning, I'm gonna make the baddest woman on the planet.

I am struggling to find a picture I like but I'm hoping to have my CS up today

Oh and ya'll can put your NPCs on the character sheets thread, just be sure to put that they are NPCs.

And now I have two badasses. One and extremely scary demon, the other the most elegant badass on the planet. I feel satisfied with myself. Lol

And now I have two badasses. One and extremely scary demon, the other the most elegant badass on the planet. I feel satisfied with myself. Lol
Elegant and badass is a crazy combo 😭

I can just imagine how deceiving that could to a demon, and even to humans alike. You see a woman who looks as if she's literally royalty and is the epitome of grace and elegance wielding a sword larger than her body. Next thing you know, she's slowly approaching a demon before completely eradicating them from existence with Snow Heart or another technique. Absolutely badass.

At first glance, and when she's not wielding her weapon, I would NEVER think she was a demon slayer.

Elegant and badass is a crazy combo 😭

I can just imagine how deceiving that could to a demon, and even to humans alike. You see a woman who looks as if she's literally royalty and is the epitome of grace and elegance wielding a sword larger than her body. Next thing you know, she's slowly approaching a demon before completely eradicating them from existence with Snow Heart or another technique. Absolutely badass.

At first glance, and when she's not wielding her weapon, I would NEVER think she was a demon slayer.
Thats the beauty of it

More Announcements! Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead will be helping out me with the RP as a GM! They will also be in charge of helping me enforce the rules of our lovely RP, so if you have any questions, run them by me or Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead .

Hey guys, I'm curious. I know the answer to this question, but I want to get to know you guys and the way you think so that way I can better help create this story.

I have two characters. Monarch and Esme. Both of them are powerful. So powerful that they were given the right to be number one hashira in their specific continent and branch.

My question to you all is, who would win if they got into a fight? Please give you a reasonings as I am a curious cat. I also love hypotheticals because it gives me an insight into how people think. Also, I'm a little bored right now.

This is a bit tricky to answer. Because on the one hand, Monarch has a very powerful Blood Demon Art that can be switched into 13 different forms; each with its own capabilities and effects. Along with years of experience, he's probably picked up a few things or 2. On the other hand, Esme is very a defensive fighter, capable of taking vast amounts of damage without so much as breaking a nail in the process. To add on to that, she has her Snow Breathing, which can used to hit like a fucking semi-truck while still holding a solid defense. I would have to give the win to Esme, she just takes tons of damage while also hitting back much harder.

This is a bit tricky to answer. Because on the one hand, Monarch has a very powerful Blood Demon Art that can be switched into 13 different forms; each with its own capabilities and effects. Along with years of experience, he's probably picked up a few things or 2. On the other hand, Esme is very a defensive fighter, capable of taking vast amounts of damage without so much as breaking a nail in the process. To add on to that, she has her Snow Breathing, which can used to hit like a fucking semi-truck while still holding a solid defense. I would have to give the win to Esme, she just takes tons of damage while also hitting back much harder.
Interesting. I do like your logic. I won't be telling you if you're right or wrong, but I like your logic.

Hey guys, I'm curious. I know the answer to this question, but I want to get to know you guys and the way you think so that way I can better help create this story.

I have two characters. Monarch and Esme. Both of them are powerful. So powerful that they were given the right to be number one hashira in their specific continent and branch.

My question to you all is, who would win if they got into a fight? Please give you a reasonings as I am a curious cat. I also love hypotheticals because it gives me an insight into how people think. Also, I'm a little bored right now.
I'd have to give the win to Monarch.

Yes, Esme has insane durability that she can follow up with immense strength and powerful techniques, but I just think that Monarch's 13 BDA abilities give him the victory here. They give him a lot of options to defeat her with. Monarch could use The Bound Woman to freeze Esme in place, which wouldn't be too hard due to her slow speed, and then attack her, free of disruptions. (now i'm not sure if his regular melee attacks will be effective against her durability though) Or, he could use The Great Child to reduce her stamina. Depending on how much it reduces, she could probably become too fatigued to wield her sword or it could sap her of the energy to keep up with her physical strength. And even if that's not the case, it'll still be lowering her stamina which (possibly) would force her to exert more energy to keep fighting. Then there's the riskiest option, using The Broken Heart to utilize all of his power. And I have a strong feeling he'd be strong enough to greatly damage, and possibly defeat, Esme then.

But again, Esme could win if Monarch doesn't play his cards right, or worse, makes a mistake, he could still end up being another victim of The White Witch.

I'd have to give the win to Monarch.

Yes, Esme has insane durability that she can follow up with immense strength and powerful techniques, but I just think that Monarch's 13 BDA abilities give him the victory here. They give him a lot of options to defeat her with. Monarch could use The Bound Woman to freeze Esme in place, which wouldn't be too hard due to her slow speed, and then attack her, free of disruptions. (now i'm not sure if his regular melee attacks will be effective against her durability though) Or, he could use The Great Child to reduce her stamina. Depending on how much it reduces, she could probably become too fatigued to wield her sword or it could sap her of the energy to keep up with her physical strength. And even if that's not the case, it'll still be lowering her stamina which (possibly) would force her to exert more energy to keep fighting. Then there's the riskiest option, using The Broken Heart to utilize all of his power. And I have a strong feeling he'd be strong enough to greatly damage, and possibly defeat, Esme then.

But again, Esme could win if Monarch doesn't play his cards right, or worse, makes a mistake, he could still end up being another victim of The White Witch.
This is very well reasoned. Once again, I will not be telling you if you were right, but you bring up a lot of fantastic points about his versatility and even argued that her durability might be too much for him to get through. I am loving the answers here guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back