• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon Slayer AU RP Idea! (1x1 but multiple characters)

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In a world where Tanjiro Kamado failed to kill Muzan. The Hashira are dead, and the many Demon Slayers that are left, are all in complete and utter dismay and denial. Ubuyashiki family leads the Demon Slayers corps still. Their curse still runs amok throughout their bloodline however. The current Leader is Kagami Ubuyashiki. She is very close to her death, only months off, however, her heir, Akame, is very young, and only passed Final Selection a year ago. Regardless, she is a prodigious Demon Slayer, at only the age of 17.
The Corps has rebuilt, stronger than ever, but so has Muzan. The Lower and Upper moons are stronger than ever, and so is he. Humanity constantly lives in fear of a demon revolt that will wipe them out with no issue. But Muzan feeds on this, waiting for the perfect moment.

This is where we step in. "We fight in the dark so you can walk in the light." Xavier Jäger. A foreign Demon Slayer who came to Japan from Germany, passed Final Selection, and made his own Breathing style simply to come and protect where the demon population is greatest.

"We're here to protect Humanity! Those Demons will think twice about scaring this town again!" -Octavia Gureisōn. Only daughter of the Flame Hashira, Yuri Gureisōn, Who originated in America in bloodline, but moved to Japan years before the two were born. She uses a Mixture of her two parent's styles, Water and Flame. She protects the weak, fights for the innocent, encourages the strong!

But these two alone are not enough! Even with new Hashira, new breathing styles, and enhanced new ones, the Demon Slayers are only evenly matched with the Demons!

Who will you be, and what will be your contribution? Will you help these two fulfill their quest to defeat Muzan, and save Humanity, or will they fail just as their predecessors?

It will take every bit of skill they, and you can conjure up, require the help of every Hashira, but will it be enough? You are Humanity's last hope!

Bring in characters from different countries, bring in custom breathing styles! If anyone is interested, Pm me or Comment on this Thread! This is something I really want to experiment on!

All I ask is absolutely no one liners, and I need ya to be over 18! Hope to see ya!

Last edited:
Go to Horny Jail
Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back