• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡: ๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was immediately like โ€œokay so maybe we shouldโ€™ve went the human routeโ€ lmao

the struggle of choosing fcs and picking codes is very, very, reall
So, heyy friendo!
I noticed as I read through your character's backstory...he's lived for 'hundreds of years'? So, I honestly was not expecting anyone to be playing any kind of demon let alone character that is THAT old. When I saw you put '34', I thought that was going to be the character's age..but as I read through your sheet...I found that you went above and beyond with that.

I hadn't put it originally in the sheet, but I do want to point out that even as demons...the oldest you're going to be able to go with your character is about 80. Any further than that is going to be going way too far, this is to avoid problems with history and such..since it would mean you're going to be needing to make up stuff that I have not deemed approved or not in the history of the Corps or the world. This world is not fully connected to the actual real world Japan. Some of it is, but not everything..hence why to not go with such a high numbered age.

Apologies for this friendo! Again, I did not expect anyone to go that high in age.

So, heyy friendo!
I noticed as I read through your character's backstory...he's lived for 'hundreds of years'? So, I honestly was not expecting anyone to be playing any kind of demon let alone character that is THAT old. When I saw you put '34', I thought that was going to be the character's age..but as I read through your sheet...I found that you went above and beyond with that.

I hadn't put it originally in the sheet, but I do want to point out that even as demons...the oldest you're going to be able to go with your character is about 80. Any further than that is going to be going way too far, this is to avoid problems with history and such..since it would mean you're going to be needing to make up stuff that I have not deemed approved or not in the history of the Corps or the world. This world is not fully connected to the actual real world Japan. Some of it is, but not everything..hence why to not go with such a high numbered age.

Apologies for this friendo! Again, I did not expect anyone to go that high in age.
understandable, i figured i would make a character not involved in the corps so that I wouldn't impact any history with that specifically. And tbh I was going roughly with what happened in true historical japan. I wouldn't ever start godmodding and making up historical context without ur permission ofc!!

i get it though, I can make his age much lower. His backstory wouldn't really change much but would def need to just.. adjust things historically ig? I could just make his dad an already established art curator who got big through the deal with a demon, and still lead my oc down the path he originally went on.

i'm sorry for causing issues kdfjghdfsg i got carried away there with wanting a wise demon. and if u have any issues with the neutral property zone thing with his library/speakeasy, pls lemme know

leviohsa leviohsa The speakeasy is such a good idea! I doubt there's any issue there. Curious to see how you navigate the changes with the age, a really unfortunate misunderstanding, everything else is really great! Super excited to start so I can eventually see him IC.

leviohsa leviohsa The speakeasy is such a good idea! I doubt there's any issue there. Curious to see how you navigate the changes with the age, a really unfortunate misunderstanding, everything else is really great! Super excited to start so I can eventually see him IC.
Youโ€™re too kind omg thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nothingness Nothingness
So when it comes to changing Keijiโ€™s age, how should I go about his past? I can DM you if youโ€™d like? I just wanna make sure I donโ€™t use too much real Japanese history if the timeline deviates greatly from it. And, like you mentioned, I donโ€™t want to create historical events that werenโ€™t admin approved.

Nothingness Nothingness My apologies, yes first and foremost her ability is Blood Demon Art. I wrote it in a way that mimicโ€™s a Breathing Style. Had She not turned into a Demon, she would have picked up Beast Breathing, I wrote that in and made it confusing.

Her abilities are Blood Demon Art, the number of tails she grows corresponding to the Ability she uses in her Blood Demon Art. I can write out her sword if needed, or have it not be a nichirin blade. Starting out in RP, she will not be able to using any of her blood demon art yet, sheโ€™ll slowly start to learn them as she trains or the story progresses.

Last edited:
I edited the character sheet so hopefully itโ€™s not confusing, I read it back before and was also confused why I phrased it that way. Hopefully this is better?

Nothingness Nothingness
So when it comes to changing Keijiโ€™s age, how should I go about his past? I can DM you if youโ€™d like? I just wanna make sure I donโ€™t use too much real Japanese history if the timeline deviates greatly from it. And, like you mentioned, I donโ€™t want to create historical events that werenโ€™t admin approved.
Hello, add me on Discord so I can help you with your concerns as the GM might be busy ๐Ÿ™‚ Winter#8600

Itโ€™s alright! My discord is leviohsa#2168
Sent you a friend request.

โ€” We might also send out links to the discord for those with WIP sheets, so we all can help you with character building. It'll make it easier for us to answer any questions people might have.

I edited the character sheet so hopefully itโ€™s not confusing, I read it back before and was also confused why I phrased it that way. Hopefully this is better?
So, just to point this out ahead of time. XD Apologies for not stating this yesterday, but I was terribly sick at the time of letting you know about this...so that could've been why it was confusing to me. Again..apologies. Although...now that I am feeling better, I can read it and understand it much more clear as well as the edit helping making much more sense of it all.

However, there are a bit of other problems that I must address regarding some of your forms for your blood art. While I understand that she does not know how to use all these forms immediately, or at all yet...I must still let you know that, even with her not knowing these forms, as she learns them over time...I just want to be clear that all of these forms are going to take A LONG time for each one to be learned. They cant be learned through each combat encounter and suddenly she knows a new form, and even then when she does learn a new form...she will not be able to use it freely, since it is something she's going to have to practice, learn and master before gaining a new one. This goes same for any of the other demons that have blood arts in the roleplay, for example, my character has a demon blood art and those ablities he has, while that is all he has, he wont be able to learn anything new for...a really long time, and all the same things apply to him.

Now, getting into the forms of your character's abilities:

1) "Three Tails Form Paper - Spacing her three tails out like a triangle, Ally summons a shield in the form of a tri-folded piece of paper, which can enlarge up to several meters on each side."

Question/Concern: So, just how powerful are these shields. How long do they last, how durable is it? How large is it?

2) Five Tails Form: Beastโ€™s Claw- Using all five of her tails, Ally positions herself as if it to perform a drawing slash, twisting her tails around the blade to act as a sheath. When she draws the blade, the attack is powered with four extra blades, five total to match a beastโ€™s five claws.

Question/Concern: To be clear, this drawing of the blade and powered with four extra blades...you mean as a physical attack, yes? So that like if it makes contact with a person, the single slash..will be moreover like five different slashes at once? Rather than just one?

3) Six Tails Form: Dream- Her six tails spread out, three to either side, then form together to mimic eye shapes. Should one fall victim to itโ€™s stare, they experience an illusion of their own mind, usually any kind of pleasure or peacefulness.

Question/Concern: You're definitely going to have to edit this to give it some kind of weakness if not entirely change it. The idea that she can use her tails to form eye-like shapes to practically make someone fall under an illusion, even if its is pleasure or peaceful is a bit game breaking. Especially if it does not have any kind of weakness behind it as to how to resist or battle against it.

4) Seven Tails Form: Trick- Ally uses the seven tails to form clones of herself, six clones and herself. Mostly a utility move, she uses this to set up for her next attack or bait the opponent for an opportunity attack.

Question/Concern: So, just checking but she makes clones of herself using her tails? As long as the clones are more of utility movements and cannot battle like her original body, then this should be fine. Although, you might want to explain bit further as to how she is capable of doing this with her tails. Like..her tails are attached to her...how did she make clones using them? Are her clones practically stuck behind or around her at all times, does her tails detach to do this?

--

So these concerns are brought up due to the fact that all of your forms put together give you the ability to practically be perfect for any kind of situation. Whether it be ranged, close combat, or even distraction. Without any sight of weakness to this ability, or any of the forms...you'll definitely need to do some editing either on each one, or have to make a general full on large weakness that balances out everything she is capable of doing altogether.

Nothingness Nothingness Understood, I will get to work on those today and iron them out with more details and limitations, as well as weaknesses. Thank for you notes! This will help! I hadnโ€™t realized how powerful I made the forms together, I was only trying to base them off traditional Japanese lore of Kitsune or Nine-Tailed Foxes, more or less.

Last edited:
Nothingness Nothingness Understood, I will get to work on those today and iron them out with more details and limitations, as well as weaknesses. Thank for you notes! This will help! I hadnโ€™t realized how powerful I made the forms together, I was only trying to base them off traditional Japanese lore of Kitsune or Nine-Tailed Foxes, more or less.
If it helps, you're not required to create forms for a demon slayer art, they're mainly for breathing-styles. A general decription of your demon art will do. Just include it's strength, weaknesses, and maybe some special techniques (if any). Or you can also just refine what you have already written, if you'd like to stick to those nine forms.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

If it helps, you're not required to create forms for a demon slayer art, they're mainly for breathing-styles. A general decription of your demon art will do. Just include it's strength, weaknesses, and maybe some special techniques (if any). Or you can also just refine what you have already written, if you'd like to stick to those nine forms.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.
Yeah I wanted to make it tie into her background as she learns these moves, she subconsciously bases them from her bodies muscle memories.

Nothingness Nothingness I have edited and revised the forms mentioned, please let me know if anything more or even redoing the form altogether. I know I may be asking for a lot with this Blood Demon Art, and the close resemblance to a Breathing Style.

Seven Tails Form: Trick- Ally uses the seven tails to form clones of herself, six clones and herself. This starts out with her growing six more tails, then those six spilt off to form these clones. The clones are unable to physically or otherwise harm an opponent, and their range is 25 meters. Mostly a utility move, she uses this to set up for her next attack or bait the opponent for an opportunity attack. Ally cannot simultaneously use this Form with any other form, using another Form will cancel out her clones.
Six Tails Form: Dream- Her six tails spread out, three to either side, then form together to mimic eye shapes. Should one fall victim to itโ€™s stare, they experience an illusion of their own mind, usually any kind of pleasure or peacefulness. The target can resist this with a higher constitution than her own, Demons are immune to this, and any Slayers with mastery of Total Concentration Breathing will sense the attempt but resist it by default.
Five Tails Form: Beastโ€™s Claw- Using all five of her tails, Ally positions herself as if it to perform a drawing slash, twisting her tails around the blade to act as a sheath. When she draws the blade, the attack is powered with four extra cuts, five total to match a beastโ€™s five claws. On hit, the wound resembles that of five cuts like a claw mark. As her most powerful physical attack, it is a finisher to a fight, using it more than once between rest/feeding would exhaust her unconsciousness.
Three Tails Form: Paper- Spacing her three tails out like a triangle, Ally summons a shield in the form of a tri-folded piece of paper, as large as several meters on each side. The more power she feeds it, the stronger it becomes, at the risk of not being able to perform any other forms for awhile(Longer than any fight sheโ€™d be in). At lowest output, she can use it three times consecutively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back