• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡: ๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club

• Hello friendos!

Thank ye all for your interest into this roleplay! This is the OOC thread! Please feel free to chat amongst one another and if you have any questions at all..feel free to come to me or the fellow co-gm Wxnter Wxnter
    I will prepare everything as soon as I am able to!

Once again, I do hope you have fun here and thank you for all your interest!

Wxnter Wxnter Horror Horror .wren .wren YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Table Table Ploegy Ploegy NamelessTrax NamelessTrax 101 101 americanCaeser americanCaeser

Hey there thanks for letting me in! I just wanted to post a thumbnail/ w.i.p post so I can work on it over time.

Iโ€™ll read the lore before continuing so!

Last edited:
Hey just wondering, for my ex-hashira character can there be different weapons besides swords?

Hey just wondering, for my ex-hashira character can there be different weapons besides swords?
Yes, you may use any melee weapon. Possibly a gun tooโ€”within reason. Nothingness will get to the newest characters eventuallyโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ‘Œ If he takes too long we will scream at him. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
What kind of weapon do you have in mind? Nichirin swords are the main weapons used by demon slayers, but as Horror said, a melee weapon that can decapitate a demon's head would be acceptable, as long as it's within reason. A shotgun would also be possible, although it would come with very heavy limitations.

Yes, you may use any melee weapon. Possibly a gun tooโ€”within reason. Nothingness will get to the newest characters eventuallyโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ‘Œ If he takes too long we will scream at him. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Iโ€™m thinking maybe a axe? That seems pretty cool.

Iโ€™m thinking maybe a axe? That seems pretty cool.
Sure, a Nichirin Axe seems acceptable.

Btw, I noticed that your character is the Ex-pillar of Death. Unfortunately, I have to inform you that the GM will not allow the following breathing-styles because they are too powerful: Death, Life, Sun, and Moon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sure, a Nichirin Axe seems acceptable.

Btw, I noticed that your character is the Ex-pillar of Death. Unfortunately, I have to inform you that the GM will not allow the following breathing-styles because they are too powerful: Death, Life, Sun, and Moon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ohhh got it! Would forest be acceptable? Given that he sues an axe LOL, if not Iโ€™ll think of something else.

Ohhh got it! Would forest be acceptable? Given that he sues an axe LOL, if not Iโ€™ll think of something else.
Rather than forest, it would be called Wood-Breathing Style. ๐Ÿ˜„ But you can use the title "Forest Hashira" if you think it is cooler.

Rather than forest, it would be called Wood-Breathing Style. ๐Ÿ˜„ But you can use the title "Forest Hashira" if you think it is cooler.
Definitely gonna be called forest hashira sounds badass too me, but wood would be his breathing style.

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro
americanCaeser americanCaeser
101 101

Just a heads up to all of those playing Hashira characters. While I will give the benefit of the doubt that any of you will do this...this is just a friendly reminder:

Just because you are playing as a Hashira and they are considered the 'best of the best' doesn't mean that you will be able to go around practically slaughtering and murdering any demons we come across with simple ease. As this will practically make the entire point of the roleplay pointless if you're capable of doing this. Obviously enough, when going up against a Sin(equalivant and replacement for a member of the 12 Moons) you wont be able to simply end a battle with ease...although, this will/should count the same for when going up against some of the newer demons nowadays. Remember, we're in a modern version of the world...so demons are not going to be the same as compared to the show(since again, this is an AU).

Following this fact/rule, because you will be playing as a Hashira or even as an Ex-Hashira, whatever forms you have put up currently for your breathing-type, will be your limit...as a Hashira, your character should be considered to have mastered the breathing-style, so you shouldn't be able to suddenly obtain a form later on if you've already supposedly mastered it.

Quick question before I delve too much farther into the idea:

is it possible for me to create a sort of... librarian/historian/hq character of sorts? someone who was a former demon slayer (or even a demon, still deciding!) but no longer partakes in the violence? I wanted to find a way to do something different but still be able to be involved in the rp

i looked thru the sheets (which are amazing, holy moly-) and saw there were already former demon-slayers that became demons but i just wanted to double check

Quick question before I delve too much farther into the idea:

is it possible for me to create a sort of... librarian/historian/hq character of sorts? someone who was a former demon slayer (or even a demon, still deciding!) but no longer partakes in the violence? I wanted to find a way to do something different but still be able to be involved in the rp

i looked thru the sheets (which are amazing, holy moly-) and saw there were already former demon-slayers that became demons but i just wanted to double check
Hah! Sorry I took so long to answer this question friendo!
But of course! You can make this kind of a character!

so like.
i have pretty much everything in order for my character sheet
but i haven't put it all in a pretty bbc code ;-;

my brain can't handleeee itttt
but my brain also wants COOODE
i cry

Oh I am feeling sooo good for this!
So,
I have a question regarding your character and breathing forms and their abilities in general.

I noticed that you put in your abilities that she would be using a beast breathing-style...although now its a nine-tailed fox breathing style instead? And instead of using her sword..she uses...her tails? So wait, when she got turned into a demon, did she grow all nine tails?
If not, if she just randomly grows tails in general...out of nowhere, that will have to be your blood art. Since to not have a breathing form but have that...tail thing, I think I am moreover confused.

If you're changing the beast breathing style to the nine-tails breathing style of your own, and you plan to have a blood art later on...you're going to have to change your forms from having all nine forms to only a few. As having all your forms and having blood art will be going against what I stated in the character sheet requirements when it comes to abilities.

Also the way i needed to look up Japanese history so that i didnโ€™t look completely stupidโ€”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back