• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DELTARUNE: Menu Screen

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Welcome to the Out-of-Character thread, everyone! All questions, workshopping, and general discussion can be done here.

By the way, just want to give the three of you an update that I'm still working on the Character Sheets! If you'd like to discuss characters at all, I'm open to workshopping anything so far!

Hi I am here now
I only post late at night, so please excuse my absence at times.
Anyway, my main question is: what are we going to be playing as? A Human, Monster, or Darkner?
If we choose a darkner, my other question is, should we include a toy or card to represent us in the real world? Such as Lancer being the Jack of Spades, Rouxls being the Rules Card, and Queen being a computer (and probably a mix with the queen of spades)?
I'm down for whatever, I just need to know who to design my character around.

Hi I am here now
I only post late at night, so please excuse my absence at times.
Anyway, my main question is: what are we going to be playing as? A Human, Monster, or Darkner?
If we choose a darkner, my other question is, should we include a toy or card to represent us in the real world? Such as Lancer being the Jack of Spades, Rouxls being the Rules Card, and Queen being a computer (and probably a mix with the queen of spades)?
I'm down for whatever, I just need to know who to design my character around.
I'm actually about to post the CS for everyone to check out, but the three of you will be playing three Lightners, though Human or Monster is entirely up to you. Species, and even Sub-species (for Monsters only)

Here it is, everyone!

Just checking here, our choices matter this time, right?
You better not pull a chapter one here XD

Just checking here, our choices matter this time, right?
You better not pull a chapter one here XD
I can confirm, that your choices change dialogue and the outcome of different events! I should also mention, choices matter so much, all paths are open.

Alright, I had an idea to make a spider monster similar to Muffet, I'll let you guys meet him soon.

Is it okay if I make call backs to Muffet as mini-references?
I get this is non-canonical, but I just want to make sure.

Edit: I'll keep all of my Muffet based content in the post, but if you need me to remove it, I'll do so.

Last edited:

Edit: I'll keep all of my Muffet based content in the post, but if you need me to remove it, I'll do so.
I like your character though, can't wait to meet them.

Unless withinasapphire withinasapphire wants to take the Human role, I already have a character concept and design in mind.
Well, remember, there can be more than one human, by go ahead with an idea if you already have it!

References are fine!

aaa hello!! just thought I should mention I had an idea for a monster in mind, they look like a weird cat/dog mix! i'll work on a cs maybe later today if I have time!

aaa hello!! just thought I should mention I had an idea for a monster in mind, they look like a weird cat/dog mix! i'll work on a cs maybe later today if I have time!
Wonderful! And in case you were asking about it, that sounds like a fine monster species.

Squad141 Squad141 Forgive me for my bad description of my character's background history because I'm very bad at it as well as the personality department T-T.

This is what she roughly looks like, I promise to draw a more comically larger sunhat brim in the future.
Flw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back