• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kin

Spoilers for both games ahead!

Hello and thanks for reading!

Looking for partners for a few fandoms. ^^

Only have a few small requirements here:

• Having good grammar and spelling are a pretty big deal to me. Don't care about it too much in OOC though.
  • No one-liners! At least a paragraph on average would be preferred, but quality > quantity.
  • I prefer to RP in PMs.
  • Third-person perspective only, for consistency's sake.
  • Romance is a must~​

That's about it though; here's some info about me:

If age is important to you, I'm over 18. I've been roleplaying for a little under two years now. I'd like to say that I've improved a lot since I started, but honestly, I still have a lot to learn!

Lately, I've been trying to do multiple posts a day, but between work and school, sometimes that just isn't possible. So daily posts from me are a bit more realistic. I don't really have a preference for how often my partner posts, as long as they're relatively active in OOC.

Also doubling is totally a thing I'm open to. I have my own pairings that I'll list that I definitely want to do, but if you have a character you'd like for me to play, whether against an OC or another canon, let me know! Also down for just including multiple pairings in general.

Without further ado, here are the fandoms:

test-footer-x4.gif

I love this game. The characters, the music, the vibes, everything about it is amazing~. I liked Undertale, but Deltarune holds a special place in my heart (at least until Toby Fox shatters it with whatever ending we're heading towards, lol).

I'd like to play as Kris against Ralsei. They've been my favorite ship from the start, especially after Ch. 2, so I'd love to play it out. ^^ I definitely want that pairing to be included, but I'd also be open to having some Susie x Noelle in there as well, whether they're more on the side or are given just as much attention as the other two.

For the plot, I'd like to pick things up where Chapter 2 ended, having the heroes explore the whole new Dark World that Kris opened up. I have a few ideas for a theme, from Time, Dreams, Seasons, Magic, something Undertale based, and even more. Brainstorming up a new place with its own cast of characters and environments would be really fun.

For this, I think I'd like to have a good mix of fluff and dark moments, but we can lean toward one specific end if you wish. How dark can things get, if at all? That's something we can talk about as well.

If we're doubling, I can play these characters for you:

Susie
Noelle
Toriel
Berdly
Catty
Undyne
Napstablook
Sans
Seam
Queen
Jevil
Asriel

... and many more! There are way too many amazing characters to list here, so feel free to ask if your interest isn't there.​

ralsei-deltarune.gif

191-1918555_dyclbtn-night-in-the-woods-logo-png.png

26ab57e8bfc941558c36357d9aaac826.png

I know this is a smaller game, so I'm not sure how much interest there is for it here. I'll give it a shot anyway!

It's been a minute since I've even thought of NitW (not sure why it's an amazing game). A fan trailer for a second game popped up in my recommendation the other day, which led me on a whole nostalgia trip.

My preferred pairing would be Mae x Bea since her route was the only one I played through, and I just love their dynamic. I could play either one of them! I don't have anything concrete for a plot, but having things take place after the main story would be a good start. Maybe a year or so later? We could explore the idea of the cult's return, maybe implementing some more supernatural elements to it.

I still need a refresher on the game given how long it's been, but if anyone out there wants to set a Night in the Woods thing up I'll definitely do some research! Maybe I'll even play it again.​

~~~~~~~~~~
That's all I got for now - thanks for taking the time to read this if you made it this far! Hoping to put some great stories together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back