What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Deltarune! (AnyxAny, Double-Friendly)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Romance

Kin

Hey all, I'm new here. Like, literally just signed up like an hour ago or something. I've been roleplaying on forums for about a year, but have some experience with TTRPGs and a small amount of personal creative writing from before I started. Wanted to expand the sites I'm active on so.. here I am!

First off, some info about me and some requirements I have:

---
-I'm 20.
-No hard requirement on my partner's age but would be cozy with 18+.
-2-4 paragraphs per post on my end, sometimes more. It depends. Honestly, I match my partner most of the time. I only require one solid paragraph from you but would prefer more. No one-liners!
-I do my best to make sure my posts have decent spelling/grammar, and I'd like for my partners to do the same. Doesn't need to be perfect! OOC I don't really care that much about it though.
-I post IC at least once a week but aim for bi-daily. Sometimes I post daily instead, sometimes multiple in one day - it depends.
-Romance is pretty much required. Could be slowly built up, or whatever you prefer. As long as it's included!
-Prefer to RP in PMs.
---

But yeah, I looove this game~. I got into Undertale pretty late but have been addicted to these games ever since I played it. Deltarune especially holds a special place in my heart and would really like go to get something around it going!

Onto pairings, I'm looking to play as Kris against Ralsei. Pretty basic ship tbh but I adore these two, especially after Chapter 2. MxM would be my preference for them but I'm open to any pairing, whether that be MxF or FxF. I know Kris would probably be pretty, I don't know, weird, to play against since they don't have any actual dialogue for the most part. I'm down to change little things like that, or keep their dialogue implied, or, well, whatever you'd enjoy the most really. I'm flexible with how I can play them.

I'm open to exploring other pairings on the side as well or doubling up (including OC x Canon). There's not a lot of characters that I won't play for you, so feel free to ask.

For the plot, I have a couple of ideas but most of them revolve around picking up where Chapter 2 left off, sometimes changing the ending slightly to suit our needs. Mostly looking to brainstorm most of the details with my partner. ^^

That's it for now. Thanks for reading! Hoping to get RPs going!

Icee

"Guess I overdid it, huh?"
I'd be down! I'd love to do a Deltarune RP after I finished ch 2. I haven't played Ralsei much but I am down for trying!! I also am down to play as other canons (I especially main Jevil and have AU stuff regarding that if you feel like hearing it.

Kin

I'd be down! I'd love to do a Deltarune RP after I finished ch 2. I haven't played Ralsei much but I am down for trying!! I also am down to play as other canons (I especially main Jevil and have AU stuff regarding that if you feel like hearing it.
Sorry, just got home from work.

Sweet, go ahead and send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread