• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Delinquents and Despots || D&D 5e Evil Campaign ||

This is still very much going on. Sorry about not being active, guys. I just know that some CS are yet to be completed, so I was waiting on that (thank you for everyone that has submitted even partially a character, though - all the personages seem wonderful). Also, and I'm not trying to pass this off as an excuse, but I'll be enrolling into university this year and have to go to lessons every week to prep up because my subject of choice is medicine and studying for it is literal hell, so... sorry. But, anyway, Dak Dak you're more than welcome to join if you wish to, and to everyone else - we'll be starting soon enough, meaning probably next week.

On the topic of PCs, though... I've noticed that there isn't really a ranged character... Y'all sure you're gonna be good like that?

On the topic of PCs, though... I've noticed that there isn't really a ranged character... Y'all sure you're gonna be good like that?

If chaotics chaotics is not going to participate after all, could I possibly replace him with a druid character I originally planned (heal/elemental ranged damage)? This way jaydude jaydude could have a barbarian he originally wanted as well. It likely won't solve the lack of ranged damage by itself, but it could fit in well in terms of party balance.

since we got a lot of melee stuff ill switch to a ranger or a rogue, depending on party preference. i was going to make one of those originally but i figured no one would pick a tank like character
sicne thats not the case i dont minjd switching to an archer of...some sort\

edit: ya ill just do that, ill need a day or two to replace my character sheet

If chaotics chaotics is not going to participate after all, could I possibly replace him with a druid character I originally planned (heal/elemental ranged damage)? This way jaydude jaydude could have a barbarian he originally wanted as well. It likely won't solve the lack of ranged damage by itself, but it could fit in well in terms of party balance.
It is completely your call. Do whatever you wish, regardless of whether chaotics chaotics is participating or not. But... are you still on board, chaotics chaotics ?
since we got a lot of melee stuff ill switch to a ranger or a rogue, depending on party preference. i was going to make one of those originally but i figured no one would pick a tank like character
sicne thats not the case i dont minjd switching to an archer of...some sort\

edit: ya ill just do that, ill need a day or two to replace my character sheet
If you're into making a ranger, then go ahead, but don't feel forced to do so. I was simply asking if y'all would manage without anyone ranged...
I can make a ranger if y'all want...
Since ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose has seemingly taken that upon themselves, don't worry. Do whatever you wish.

Do you mind if I do it on a 5e Character sheet and post it in the CS forum. Like a link the sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back