• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Delinquent Youth

_Lucifer_

Hey snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do
Back in the day, the government would simply arrest and re-arrest youthful delinquents. Not caring whether or not they were clotting the jail's arteries. It was a system that worked for them at the time, now not so much. Now the government was getting sick of clots that appeared within the jail/prison/juvenile detention. So the decided to start sending the youth that had no hope to a house in the middle of nowhere. There were no guards at this house, just cameras. If a fight broke out, well it would simply be entertainment for the people watching. If a death was the result of a fight, then guards would show up at the house the next day to claim the body. The delinquents would simply live in the house until the government had observed "normal" behavior and they would be retrieved from the house.

The house has seven bedrooms, fitting fourteen people in total (if necessary), 4 bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, a library, two study's, a pool, an attic, a basement, an open concept living room/dining room/kitchen. It has a 35 acre yard with a 15 foot tall fence as a border. At the top of the fence is barbed wire to keep the delinquents from trying to escape.

(As one can see I'm not that great at writing the entrance itself but I promise I'm much better when it comes to writing as a character.)

Awesome, I'll go ahead and make the other threads necessary and hopefully more people will be interested. If not we could turn it into 1x1.

I made the Character thread and the out of character thread. Go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back