• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Deleting messages

I've noticed that on forums, you can delete messages, but not anywhere else. It would be super helpful to be able to delete messages off your profile. This especially applies to members who wish to delete spam/unwanted posts on their profile. Ex: Profile virginity posts, random and irrelevant posts, and overall clutter. Just seems like this would be a good thing to add for anyone that would rather not have some stuff from other people on their wall. : )

I have it set so nobody can post on my profile to avoid this sort of thing entirely. Then only staff can post. But I totally get what you're saying.

I have it set so nobody can post on my profile to avoid this sort of thing entirely. Then only staff can post. But I totally get what you're saying.
Well, for some they don't realize that is an option. I also have my setting this way, but I'm petitioning here for a friend. : ) It's just pretty annoying when you're unable to reverse an annoying post.

I'm not sure if the software allows for that, but in the meantime, if someone wants a post (theirs or anyone's) removed from their profile, they can report it and ask that it be deleted. We'd be happy to do that. ^33^ (As long as it isn't, like, "Pls remove all 200 of my profile posts" or something, because it can take a while and that takes us away from doing other things. But a few here and there is fine.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back