• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Deleting Messages and Inbox Space

Nuite

𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
Hello, This question might have a totally obvious answer, but how would we delete messages? I don’t really see a trash or move to trash button and I’m just asking in case there’s an inbox capacity for messages. On that note, is there a space limit (1GB, 100 messages, etc.) for how many messages there are in one’s inbox? Thanks for the help in advance!

I do not believe there is a limit to the messages each user can have (at least that is notable). You can select “leave message” to remove the dm from your inbox list.

I do not believe there is a limit to the messages each user can have (at least that is notable). You can select “leave message” to remove the dm from your inbox list.

Thanks! I wasn’t sure what that would do. If I leave a message, will I have access to it later on? Just in case I wanted to re-enter or restart a conversation.

There will be two options when you decide to leave a conversation:

You can chose to accept messages in the future (the message returns to your inbox if someone else in the conversation sends a message)

Or

You can chose not to accept future messages. The message is completely removed from your inbox.

There will be two options when you decide to leave a conversation:

You can chose to accept messages in the future (the message returns to your inbox if someone else in the conversation sends a message)

Or

You can chose not to accept future messages. The message is completely removed from your inbox.

So if I’m understanding it correctly, if I chose the option to accept messages, it’ll stay in my “trash” bin and be temporarily deleted? And if I chose not to accept future messages, it’ll just be gone forever like a permanent delete?

Sorry if this is annoying, I’m trying to draw parallels to an email inbox so I can understand how it functions.

Thank you so much for showing me how this works! This question is answered! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back