• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Delete pls.

norway

a white butterfly

OUT OF OUR LEAGUE​

size: max of 4 | theme: adventure | pace: casually active | post length: max 2 paragraphs​

hi there, ‘Nor is hoping to find a small group who would like a wholesome adventure with banter, fluff and situations all in the world of Pokémon. This will be a very casual rp with a posting “requirement” of once every week, although more is welcome. (I will nudge you twice on posting before assuming you’re not writing with us right now.) there will be no actual gjinka, fakemons or rping as Pokémon beyond your own. We will be starting off fresh and new. No shiny, move limits, god modding, and currently we will not be introducing Galar. Discord will be used for OOC, rpn will be where we post for the story (IC). All I ask is that you prioritize literacy and honesty, if you can’t continue that’s OKAY just tell me, please.

-•.•-

what does it mean to be a trainer?

To have the strongest team? The rarest? How about the fullest dex, or perhaps the most badge? What was the reason behind creating the league, anyhow? Why do we encourage youth to go down a gamble of a path, is it for fame, fortune, power?

What if those were just the routes that deviated from the original intention?

To be a Pokémon Trainer means to tame a beast via friendship with a purpose in mind. Originally, however, that purpose was to protect the world from harm, from the villainy and chaos that is bred out of the darkness every few years. Society seems to have lost its way, and although we breed many lights throughout the years few tend to shine as bright as some, if at all.

Well, it’s time to bring back the meaning of being an adventurer with a partner Pokémon. Finally, purpose will be reiterated in the best way a God knows how to do it: send the chosen on a noble cause and assess their progress, prepping them for the unspeakable that awaits.

“Let’s see if there is hope left for both humanity and Pokémon. Go, choose your vessel.”

•.•

My idea here is that our small group of OCs have been chosen by the mythicals and deities of this world to go forth and spread light. They will be faced with many quests, tasks and decision making, all with a general end plot tying together. We will each be blessed by a mythical creature or two, depending on the length of the series, and be a bit gjinka in the sense that we inherit some abilities, but we aren’t actually Pokémon, these will be called “blessings” and while we are all pursuing the league or something like that, everyone is actually tailoring us to be the next saviors of the world.

If you’re interested in experimenting on this with me, please post below. Do not claim anything, this is not FCFS. I’ll PM individuals inquiring about their character(s) ideas, and see who is the best fit for this story.

Looking forward to seeing the coming creations!

~ Nor​

I don't use discord, but besides that, I can totally RP some pokemon. I can show you a character concept if you need it.

Count me in. I also know which Pokèmon I'd lean towards.

20191102_155456.jpg
20190307_191034.jpg

Hello there everyone. (:

Just to clarify, we will be chosen by mythical or legendary Pokémon from a roster that I will provide, not all will be available.

Secondly, I have not decided how we will go about starters whether they’ll be generic options or native bases. however I will have us start post laboratory and such for the sake of skipping redundancy.

For those who are genuinely interested despite the notes above, please do go ahead and PM me as I would like to discuss your character with you, to see if it’s all a good fit.

Discord will be required, so please keep that in mind as it will help us be productive in the OOC chat and I will not be updating two OOC threads.

Also please keep in mind that while more posts are welcome, once a week is both the minimum AND required, if it becomes a persistent issue I will have to let you go so your character isn’t left a straggler and your posts aren’t just summizing events without participating.

You are welcome to leave at any time for any reason or even no reason, but please have the decency to let us know. If I don’t hear from someone for a week straight I’ll have to let that person go for the sake of productivity.

Thank you and I look forward to your interest and company.

Last edited:
Bumping. I need a couple committed people please and thank you! Let’s get adventuring (:

Hibiscus Hibiscus hey friend, group is currently full! If you’d like to do a one x one I’d love to PM you but otherwise this is full. Sorry I did not mark it as such. So appreciate your interest though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back