• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission DeKay's Digital Art Emporium

Aldur

Memory Dealer
Oh! Hello! Welcome to my courteous emporium!

It is I, Dekay, the Wacom Pen Thaumaturge! And I have for you, dear patrons, only the most prestigious and eye-catching (most of the time) of character pieces! Yes, you've heard right! Here, in my humble shop, I am fond of drawing characters, ALL of them! (mostly!)

Although, I must admit that I am an artisan with a preference for humanoid anatomy and that is what I do best, here in my solo bazaar!

"Ah!" I hear you say. "Does that mean my RP characters?" You continue. And I'll go ahead and say, dear patron, that the answer to that question is a resounding YES! Now, allow me to go ahead and show you, dearest client, just what kinds of services my business provides! Price guidelines will follow suit!

vlx-manole-bercilek-of-valtia-hair-and-mustache.jpg
vlx-m-irua2.jpg
vlx-m-joyportrait.jpg
vlx-manole-udyr.jpg
unknown.png
UJJxMs4.png
tFjbkt4.png
a7S73aw.png

Right! Now that you've been shown what this courteous emporium can provide, let's talk business, shall we? Good!

For simple sketches of busts, I would only ask for a measly 5-7 euros depending on complexity. More refined sketches may raise to up to 10 euros. Color adds 10 euros to the original price, although I reserve the right to reevaluate the price depending, again, on complexity. Half body commissions, like the gentleman on the 4th spot, can go up to 15-17 euros while full body images require the both of us, dear patron, to negotiate a fair and well-adjusted price.

From you, when it comes to reference and descriptions, I would like if you could provide me with visual references as well as a few lines of text to make sure that I, the Wacom Pen Thaumaturge, can successfully recreate your vision!

The service I prefer most for payments is Paypal. I am also available through ko-fi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back