• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ✴ | déjà vu | cs

Main
Here

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

/*top banner*/
stardust galaxy x weldherwings combining braincells again.

/*left middle*/
déjà vu

/*left bottom*/
have we met before?

/*right bottom*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/

© weldherwings.

/*top banner*/
My exhausted footsteps remain alone. Lost with nowhere to go. Like the sunset in the sky. Call me. Awaken me. Yeah, you make me back

/*left middle*/
bailey seo (서범)

/*right middle*/

twenty

male

18/07

Uslan, SK

/*left bottom*/
we all fall down

/*middle bottom*/

home

inside

life

• Name: Bailey Seo

Nicknames: While Bailey could quite easily be known as 'Bails' or 'Bail' to friends and students, one would have to talk to others to make friends. The only other name in which Bailey is known for is his korean name, Beom - and the only people who use that name would be his family members

Korean name: Seo Beom

'Company' name: While he doesn't want to be associated with his 'company', those whom he communicates to (his workers and those who purchase items from him), he is simply known as 'King Roo'. This name was created after Bailey created the app, Roo, in which students of the university can download and order. After all, he really doesn't want the police to know of this underground company he has running, right?

Sexuality: Demisexual (straight leaning) - while Bailey has never had a relationship, those whom he has crushed on over the years have been girls who have paid attention to him and created some sort of emotional bond with him. He doesn't really look at people and think they're hot; i like them and want to date them. Rather, it takes him a while to get to know them and slowly but surely, begins to feel a connection.

Race/Ethnicity: Korean - both sides of Bailey's family are Korean, coming from Uslan, South Korea.

Language: Korean + English

Major: Major in Chemistry

help me.

the end is near.

Hair – Bailey has naturally dark brown and black hair cut at a medium length. His hair is fluffy, splitting midway to the skin with lots of loose hairs mixed in, making it look much softer. He has a long fringe which he will often part to the side if it gets in his way. He has never been to a proper hairdresser in his life and has always had his head shaved at home or has cut it himself with scissors.

Eyes – He has Chestnut brown irises. Bailey also has elongated protruding round hooded monolid with a slight aego-sal presence. He has thin, short, dark eyelashes with only a slight curl to them (mostly straight). He has perfect 20/20 vision and has no need for glasses.

Skin – Bailey has a warm beige skin tone with a warm undertone. He was a late bloomer into puberty and so hasn’t struggled much with pimples. However, he does struggle with blackheads. He tends to get them on his cheek (primarily on his right side of his face which is funnily enough, the side he sleeps on at night). He only has a couple of freckles upon his face, but the one that stands out the most is the one that is located on the edge of his right ear.

Height – Bailey stands at 177cms (five foot ten). In high school, he was often picked on for being the shortest teenager. The other teenagers would often make comments about his masculinity due to being a late bloomer.

Weight – While the normal healthy weight for someone who stands at 177cms ranges around 67 to 70 kilos, Bailey meets just five kilos under the healthy range at 62 kilos (136.7 pounds). He tries to eat food full of nutrition, but it can be quite hard when money is running low. Sometimes he will go without food for even a week so he can save money.

Body – Bailey has an ectomorph body type which really doesn’t help as he tries to obtain a healthy weight. He has a fast metabolism which means even when he does overeat, he either gains extraordinarily little or even no weight at all. He is lightly muscled in his abdomen but has gained muscles in his biceps from all the heavy lifting throughout the years. Despite having truly little observable body fat, he has a round facial structure. He is often compared to a sad, lost puppy because of his soft cheeks and sullen complexion.

Distinguishing features - The most distinguishing feature Bailey has would be the light scars surrounding his wrists. It is exceedingly rare to catch him without long-sleeved shirts, jumpers or jackets on. If you do catch him without one of those items of clothing on, then it is a watch and sweatband covering up the scars. Upon first glance, one might suspect that he had a suicidal past. But rather, the scars around his wrist are from extreme rope burn from when he was a child.

Faceclaim – Kim Dong Hee

/*right bottom*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

/*top banner*/
My exhausted footsteps remain alone. Lost with nowhere to go. Like the sunset in the sky. Call me. Awaken me. Yeah, you make me back

/*left middle*/
moon soo-ah (문 수아)

/*right middle*/

twenty

female

03/11

Seoul, SK

/*left bottom*/
we all fall down

/*middle bottom*/

home

inside

life

• Name: Moon Soo-Ah

Nicknames: While Soo-Ah doesn’t have a nickname regarding her name. Her teammates call her Ewha’s sniper, a nickname that even the people that come to cheer on the shooting team of her university had called her. While she doesn’t mind people calling her that way, she thinks is cheesy.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race/Ethnicity: Korean

Language: Korean and English

Major: Major in Economics

help me.

the end is near.

Hair – Soo-Ah has dark brown and straight hair, usually with a length a little down her shoulders. But sometimes she had let it grow to even arrive at her chest, but this only happens when she hasn’t found out the time to get a haircut. One characteristic feature of Soo-Ah’s hair is her bangs that would usually cover her forehead.

Eyes – Soo-Ah’s eyes are notorious for their doe eye shape and slight double eyelids. Her irises are just the regular shade of dark brown that would look lighter depending on the light.

Skin – Soo-Ah has what could be described as porcelain skin. She thanks her family genes as she didn’t struggle with acne growing up.

Height – Soo-Ah is slightly taller than the average height for a female in her 20's at 164 cm (5'5").

Weight – Soo-Ah’s weight fluctuates between 54 kg to 57 kg; depending on how packed her schedule is and how healthy she is eating at the moment.

Body – Soo-Ah has a mesomorph body type, she fits the category of having an athletic build. While she doesn't have a routine focused on building a lot of muscle she does focus on strength and endurance exercises allowing her to keep up with her sport and a healthy body built.

Faceclaim – Ji Suyeon

/*right bottom*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back