• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deity Roleplay

Barchen

Hello!

I joined this site because a friend was talking about it and figured I would expand my horizon on role playing since it’s been quite a minute of me having more than one person to rp with. That being said, I do want to mention I work full time and have been a tad bit busy with life so please take that into consideration.

I’m wanting to do a roleplay with Jubaleecruze Jubaleecruze and maybe a few other people who want to do a deity one involving any gods/goddesses from any mythology. I don’t mind to toss up between playing male or female and love playing with multiple characters so I will be bringing in two of my own. I love anyone who can post multiple paragraphs or at least do their best in keeping up.

anyway, if you’re interested, just let me know. :D I’m all up for us discussing a plot and settings and discussing who the characters are.

I'm interested! Are you wanting to do focused on one pantheon/culture or a menagerie of them? Either one is interesting though one slightly more complicated plot wise. I do love myths and legends and old religions so this is certainly something up my alley!

I'm interested! Are you wanting to do focused on one pantheon/culture or a menagerie of them? Either one is interesting though one slightly more complicated plot wise. I do love myths and legends and old religions so this is certainly something up my alley!
Definitely a menagerie of them! I love all myths and religions so I’d love to include all of them!

I like the idea, every mithology is an universe to explore! But I guess It'll have some kind of limitations with the OC, right? Because gods are OP by definition

I like the idea, every mithology is an universe to explore! But I guess It'll have some kind of limitations with the OC, right? Because gods are OP by definition
Some limitations, yeah! Gods are hella OP, so of course they’d have to have flaws, but as long as they’re played correctly and not too terrible, a god with an OP ability isn’t bad ☺️

Hm hoping to snap up life and death...

As twin brothers... both regulating one another in a kinda way twins would
That’s not a bad idea! My character Azzy is based around the Greek mythology and is the God of Death and I’d be more than happy to have another God of Death to play with ☺️☺️

That’s not a bad idea! My character Azzy is based around the Greek mythology and is the God of Death and I’d be more than happy to have another God of Death to play with ☺☺
Yeah like I said he’s more the. Point of death azzy can keep the afterlife stuff

Hmm then I could call time and magic .....unless somekind of void eldritch stuff might be fun

This seems super cool, I was thinking of making a god of love or emotions, but have him be very antisocial or emotionless.

Barchen and I are thinking of setting up a discord server to talk about plot a little easier and setting up characters if you guys are interested? Still rp in here, just plot ideas and OCC there. I can set one up and get a link to the server if it’s a general agreement to do that.

i have discord so i would like to go there also i think i will go with void/ primordial chaos for a domain/ domains depending on your view

I’d love to hear more about him 😁
Think of scrane as death in a broader sense, like the death of a idea, or a death of a trend or movement anything that can be “killed” in one form other another

Similar thing with zeran life in a broader sense with all its chaos and destruction including its unpredictable nature he’s just as likely to bless your crops as he is to make those crops grow eldrich horrors

Diety roleplay huh. How about we make a place were retired Gods go when nobody believes in them anymore? It could be on earth or on a different plane. That should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back