• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deity Roleplay

Diety roleplay huh. How about we make a place were retired Gods go when nobody believes in them anymore? It could be on earth or on a different plane. That should be fun.
There’s a place in the pagan religion we call Summerland. That would be cool!

Depending on the tone of the story, I’m interested in this! Albeit my interest is very mild, I’m just coming back to the site so I’m really a bit hesitant on dedicating myself too heavily. Please let me know if the discord opens up, I’d be glad to discuss and talk out a few things.

Depending on the tone of the story, I’m interested in this! Albeit my interest is very mild, I’m just coming back to the site so I’m really a bit hesitant on dedicating myself too heavily. Please let me know if the discord opens up, I’d be glad to discuss and talk out a few things.
Yeah we’ll send you the link! And that’s totally okay. I’m just recently getting back into it too. ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back