• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Deify - Gods reborn

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
The first incident happened in Canada, where a young teenaged boy who had faced life-long bullying for his odd features finally snapped during one bullying incident and struck one of his tormentors in the chest, killing him instantly. There was a media frenzy and what should have been a simple if tragic event mutated into an international incident overnight when individuals with ties to the American government became embroiled in a scene that left six of them dead, and multiple nearby casualties.

The American government was accused of trying to kidnap the boy, who had, in turn, killed his would-be kidnappers by touching them. Post-incident autopsies of the corpses revealed that the agents had been in perfect health, with no reason for sudden death: no sign of a stroke or even a heart attack; they just stopped living. These two incidents set off a chain of reports from across the world, all centered around teens and young adults showing abilities that far surpassed the norm. While initially dismissed as elaborate hoaxes or pranks, they became harder and harder to deny and/or contain as the displays grew more outrageous.

The original incident was later named "The Hades Incident" by a researcher who made an ominous connection between the young man and the Greek God of The Dead, with many of the other anomalous individuals in later reports showing capabilities largely in line with mythical figures from ancient mythology and religions.

Now, you have also awoken as one of these Anomalous Individuals, a human reborn with the power of a god, what will happen to you?

I like this! Reminds me of the web comic "Here it Comes" if I'm saying it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back