• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deh Kitty Wants to RP!!! (I put fantasy but there's a variety)(FxF, FxM, MxM)

[QUOTE="The Arrival]Because Furries are inhuman XDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm interested in either Angel x Demon and Human x Non-Human, if that's ok. Should I PM you?

[/QUOTE]
Yes! I would love to do AngelxDemon, send me a message and we can start planning :3

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I´d be interested in RichxPoor, HumanxNonhuman or StudentxStudent...

[/QUOTE]
Yay! I would love to do RichxPoor. We could even combine it with StudentxStudent, like a poor smart person going to a rich kid school :3 Send me a message!

HoneyPhantomhive said:
If you are still interested, I would love to do a Black Butler. Please ;n;
definitely! Send me a PM and we can get it planned out. :3

Hello I'm interested in Inuyasha or Kuroshitsuji and the following

human x non-human

angel x demon

rich x poor

uninterested nobody x very interested/slightly cocky important person

Kawaiitenshi said:
Hello I'm interested in Inuyasha or Kuroshitsuji and the following
human x non-human

angel x demon

rich x poor

uninterested nobody x very interested/slightly cocky important person
cool! I'll send you a pm and we can discuss!

I'd be interested in the human x non-human one since most of my characters are furries anyway.

I could be a biker/ young runaway, or maybe your very own Vampire? ^^ Lesbian maybe? I like anything as long as it is not one-liners or to anime inspired xD

[QUOTE="Zee Captain]I could be a biker/ young runaway, or maybe your very own Vampire? ^^ Lesbian maybe? I like anything as long as it is not one-liners or to anime inspired xD

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Send me a pm, I will warn there will be SOME one liners but I'll try my hardest to do more on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back