• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deh Kitty Wants to RP!!! (I put fantasy but there's a variety)(FxF, FxM, MxM)

Hi there! First, your avatar is the best I've ever seen! :3

Second, I'd totally be down for a Tokyo Mew Mew rp! ^_^

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Hi there! First, your avatar is the best I've ever seen! :3
Second, I'd totally be down for a Tokyo Mew Mew rp! ^_^
SCHWEET! You're the first person out of three rp sites to offer :3 And lol, that kitty is totally me :P I'll send you a PM

[QUOTE="Miss Jackson]I'm totally interested in either the biker x runaway or the rich x poor if you're interested! :)

[/QUOTE]
Sweet :3 let's do BikerxRunaway, PM me so we can talk more about it :3

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Black Butler is amazing

[/QUOTE]
want to do a black butler rp then? :3

katisacat said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii I love to rp and can do all sorts of genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Futuristic, Modern... all sorts :3
Here are some romance pairings which I would like to do.

sheltered islander x businessman who wants island

human x non-human (i.e. furry, vampire, werewolf, wizard, etc...)

student x student

model x agent

angel x demon

doctor/stranger x coma patient

biker x runaway

rich x poor

uninterested nobody x very interested/slightly cocky important person

Some fandoms I'd like to do.

Inuyasha

Supernatural

Black Butler

Fairy Tail

Tokyo Mew Mew

Some plots I'd thought up.

Fallen Goddess:There is a world inside our own called Alliora, a world of gods and mini gods, each god possesses a power over something, whether an element, force, or type of magic. In this world there is a cold war going on between the two controllers, the Rideons (gods who's magic has a connection to the world (ex. nature, animals, elements, weather)) and the Serions (gods who's powers don't really connect to the world (ex. mental abilities, withc like powers, energy based stuff)). This cold war has lasted for centuries but it will soon be broken by one girl, the center of power, love, and life. A fallen goddess. Lacy Somper.

Fairy Tree: Fairies live among us. Well, not among us, in the forests beside us. The light fairy's tree is dying and the Queen must send her daughter to find a new one since she has passed her sight onto her when she was born. However, danger lurks in the shadows of the forest. The dark fairy prince wishes to capture the princess and make her his own. Two guards are sent to protect the princess and a human boy discovers them? What will happen with this strange mashup of characters?

Pantera: A world much like our own called Pantera, similar to the world of Avatar. There are four nations. The Fire nation, the Water nation, the Air nation, and the Earth nation. However, there are rebels among us. Someone is going about, killing the Earth nation. When a water bender saves the last Earth bender from an attack on her tribe. And they visit Shala, the one who can see time and future, what will she tell them they must do to save the world?

Comment if interested!
Because Furries are inhuman XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm interested in either Angel x Demon and Human x Non-Human, if that's ok. Should I PM you?

katisacat said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii I love to rp and can do all sorts of genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Futuristic, Modern... all sorts :3
Here are some romance pairings which I would like to do.

sheltered islander x businessman who wants island

human x non-human (i.e. furry, vampire, werewolf, wizard, etc...)

student x student

model x agent

angel x demon

doctor/stranger x coma patient

biker x runaway

rich x poor

uninterested nobody x very interested/slightly cocky important person

Some fandoms I'd like to do.

Inuyasha

Supernatural

Black Butler

Fairy Tail

Tokyo Mew Mew

Some plots I'd thought up.

Fallen Goddess:There is a world inside our own called Alliora, a world of gods and mini gods, each god possesses a power over something, whether an element, force, or type of magic. In this world there is a cold war going on between the two controllers, the Rideons (gods who's magic has a connection to the world (ex. nature, animals, elements, weather)) and the Serions (gods who's powers don't really connect to the world (ex. mental abilities, withc like powers, energy based stuff)). This cold war has lasted for centuries but it will soon be broken by one girl, the center of power, love, and life. A fallen goddess. Lacy Somper.

Fairy Tree: Fairies live among us. Well, not among us, in the forests beside us. The light fairy's tree is dying and the Queen must send her daughter to find a new one since she has passed her sight onto her when she was born. However, danger lurks in the shadows of the forest. The dark fairy prince wishes to capture the princess and make her his own. Two guards are sent to protect the princess and a human boy discovers them? What will happen with this strange mashup of characters?

Pantera: A world much like our own called Pantera, similar to the world of Avatar. There are four nations. The Fire nation, the Water nation, the Air nation, and the Earth nation. However, there are rebels among us. Someone is going about, killing the Earth nation. When a water bender saves the last Earth bender from an attack on her tribe. And they visit Shala, the one who can see time and future, what will she tell them they must do to save the world?

Comment if interested!
I´d be interested in RichxPoor, HumanxNonhuman or StudentxStudent...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back