• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deh Kitty Wants to RP!!! (I put fantasy but there's a variety)(FxF, FxM, MxM)

katisacat

Deh Magical Kitty of Deh Interwebz!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii I love to rp and can do all sorts of genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Futuristic, Modern... all sorts :3 I will warn that in FxM romance pairings I prefer to play the F and in any homosexual pairing I prefer to play the naive/innocent character, whether they be badass and stubbornly naive/innocent or cute and sweetly naive/innocent will depend on the story.

Here are some romance pairings which I would like to do.

sheltered islander x businessman who wants island

human x non-human (i.e. furry, vampire, werewolf, wizard, etc...)

student x student

model x agent

angel x demon

doctor/stranger x coma patient

biker x runaway

rich x poor

uninterested nobody x very interested/slightly cocky important person

Some fandoms I'd like to do (and preferred pairings)(yes I know I only have one non-FxM pairing in this but for the stuff I have watched these are the pairings that interest me)

Inuyasha (me as Kagome and you as any of the following: Inuyasha, Kouga, Miroku, Sesshomaru, Naraku, or possibly an OC)

Supernatural (me as an OC female and you as either Dean or Sam OR me as Cas and you as Dean)

Black Butler (me as an OC female and you as Sebastian)

Fairy Tail (me as either Lucy and you as Natsu or Grey or Loke OR me as Erza and you as an OC OR me as an OC female and you as Natsu or Grey)

Tokyo Mew Mew (me as Ichigo and you as Kishu)

Some plots I'd thought up.

Fallen Goddess:There is a world inside our own called Alliora, a world of gods and mini gods, each god possesses a power over something, whether an element, force, or type of magic. In this world there is a cold war going on between the two controllers, the Rideons (gods who's magic has a connection to the world (ex. nature, animals, elements, weather)) and the Serions (gods who's powers don't really connect to the world (ex. mental abilities, witch like powers, energy based stuff)). This cold war has lasted for centuries but it will soon be broken by one girl, the center of power, love, and life. A fallen goddess. Lacy Somper.

Fairy Tree: Fairies live among us. Well, not among us, in the forests beside us. The light fairy's tree is dying and the Queen must send her daughter to find a new one since she has passed her sight onto her when she was born. However, danger lurks in the shadows of the forest. The dark fairy prince wishes to capture the princess and make her his own. Two guards are sent to protect the princess and a human boy discovers them? What will happen with this strange mashup of characters?

Pantera: A world much like our own called Pantera, similar to the world of Avatar. There are four nations. The Fire nation, the Water nation, the Air nation, and the Earth nation. However, there are rebels among us. Someone is going about, killing the Earth nation. When a water bender saves the last Earth bender from an attack on her tribe. And they visit Shala, the one who can see time and future, what will she tell them they must do to save the world?

Comment or PM me if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
adoringtresses said:
I'm interested in rping with you. What style of length would you prefer for replies?
I prefer it to be on the shorter side, like 3-4 sentences :3

Okay, that's completely fine =^.^= I can rp either male or female and I'm liking the sheltered islander x businessman & the human x non-human pairings!

Last edited by a moderator:
adoringtresses said:
Okay, that's completely fine =^.^= I can rp either male or female and I'm liking the sheltered islander x businessman & the human x non-human pairings!
Yay! Ok, how about you play the businessman in the island rp? :3

Jordichan said:
@katisacat Hm? Well I'm fine with doubling if you want but if I had the choice I would like to play Erza
ok, who would you like to play to partner Erza? And doubling would be great cuz I'd like to play Lucy.

Jordichan said:
@katisacat I can really play either of them for you. If you want I can pm you and we can get into more of the details
I can't PM yet, so I won't be able to see it till tomorrow night.

Hi, I'm interested in the uninterested nobody x very interested/slightly cocky important person or the student x student. I'm not that good at roleplaying, but I will try to be more detailed.

MikuChan said:
Hi, I'm interested in the uninterested nobody x very interested/slightly cocky important person or the student x student. I'm not that good at roleplaying, but I will try to be more detailed.
hiiiiiiiiiiii, and it's fine. I don't care if it's detailed or not :3 And I would love to play the uninterested nobody if you want to play the interested/cocky person, they can also be students, combining both :3

katisacat said:
hiiiiiiiiiiii, and it's fine. I don't care if it's detailed or not :3 And I would love to play the uninterested nobody if you want to play the interested/cocky person, they can also be students, combining both :3
Okay, that sounds fun~ So did you want me to play the interested/cocky person or the uninterested nobody?

MikuChan said:
Okay, that sounds fun~ So did you want me to play the interested/cocky person or the uninterested nobody?
I'd like you to play the interested cocky person if that's ok :3

katisacat said:
I'd like you to play the interested cocky person if that's ok :3
Sure, but when you wrote interested cocky person, do you mean my character is interested in your character right?

MikuChan said:
Sure, but when you wrote interested cocky person, do you mean my character is interested in your character right?
Yes, that's what I meant :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back