What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€”๐“ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ด๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...
WOW!! These are really good! Where did you learn to do this? I'd like to learn how but I don't know where to start. Could you maybe give me a few pointers?
Thank you so much!! I learned mostly by trial and errorโ€”Iโ€™m still learning, actually, and by looking up tutorials on the web!! Iโ€™d love to help you learn! Feel free to pm me at any time with any questions!! Iโ€™ll also post a short beginnerโ€™s tutorial below!! Also please feel free to experiment with any of the codes Iโ€™ve already made!!

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...
Hello! Iโ€™ve decided that Iโ€™m going to start accepting formal requests for codes! Yes, Iโ€™m aware that my skill level is no where near as extrodinary as most of the lovely coders on this site, but I really think that taking requests will help me learn much faster!! As of right now, I have not a single clue how to make hidden tabs, so please bear with me as I learn, but otherwise (I think) I can try my best to provide what youโ€™re looking for. Please just be sure to fill out the form below for each request!!

โœฐ What type of code are you looking for? (IC, CS, Placeholder, other)

โœฐ What theme are you going for? Any specific fonts that youโ€™d like me to incorporate?

โœฐ Are there any specific colors that youโ€™d like in your codes? If so, please provide the hex (#000000) for all of them.

โœฐ Are there any specific images, or amount of images youโ€™d like me to use? If so, please provide the number, links, or both.

โœฐ Is the a specific time you need this done by?

โœฐ Any scrolls (hidden or regular) that youโ€™d like incorporated?

โœฐ Anything else youโ€™d like me to add?

โœฐ Do you have a mock up (a drawn out sample of the design)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)